No uniforms in Pride parade

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

No uniforms in Pride parade

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#212869 well i guess the racist group black lives got what they wanted to get the people in charge of the gay pride parade to not let cops in uniform attend, like they have many years in the past,
guess its not ok for gaycops and lesbians cops to show pride in what they do for a living,this gay pride parade has become what they hate the most,-- discriminate against a certain group-- shame on you

take down your little rainbow flag ,this so called we accept everyone, we love every one bs, you have now made it very clear you are becoming your own vip club shame on you. you are what you hate
Last edited by the truth on Nov 30th, 2017, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: No uniforms in Pride parade

Post by maryjane48 »

I agree its a mistake. But. Im sure cops have more concerns then wearing a outfit in a parade . Or they should anyways :130:
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Well, apparently the parade is being scaled back next year because of funding shortage. Alienating a bunch of people by siding with a bunch of rebels without a clue isn't going to help their cause. I'll never go to a Pride Parade and cheer them on because I think they're creating a divisive environment in spite of the fact that everyone is bending over backwards to kiss their @$${$ these days.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

good chance that the people in charge of making this horrible call , underestimated the lack of local support they would lose with siding on with the racist group from the usa black lives matter
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

They shouldnt have listened i agree but blm isnt racist . They are anti police abuse on african americans .big diff

Return to “B.C.”