Families devastated by Bacon charges stayed

Re: Families devastated by Bacon charges stayed

Postby csm » Dec 23rd, 2017, 6:43 pm

I'm sure his parents are very proud to have reared total murdering scum on society - too bad there isn't such a thing as retroactive abortion - I would like to add JT & his chicken s*** bleeding heart lieberals to the list.
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!
csm

Liked in: 58 posts

Postby the truth » Dec 23rd, 2017, 6:55 pm

seems to me there parents are ok with there son's lifestyle
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5571 posts

Postby bob vernon » Dec 26th, 2017, 11:43 am

What do " JT & his chicken s*** bleeding heart lieberals " have to do with this case? The Surrey 6 murders happened in 2010. We had a very different Prime Minister at the time, a real law and order kinda guy. And yet the case has dragged on. The Conservatives in this country had a lot of time, and a majority in the House of Commons, to achieve whatever it is they want, and yet Harper did zero. And here we have the whining starting again about "bleeding hearts".

In reality, it all has nothing to to with JT or any bleeding hearts, whatever that means. It has to do with the corruption of an investigator that has messed up this case like no other. Falling back on that old right wing solution of name-calling does nothing but reveal a lack of any reasoning.

3 people like this post.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1158 posts

Previous

Return to B.C.