Families devastated by Bacon charges stayed

csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Families devastated by Bacon charges stayed

Post by csm »

I'm sure his parents are very proud to have reared total murdering scum on society - too bad there isn't such a thing as retroactive abortion - I would like to add JT & his chicken s*** bleeding heart lieberals to the list.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

seems to me there parents are ok with there son's lifestyle
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

What do " JT & his chicken s*** bleeding heart lieberals " have to do with this case? The Surrey 6 murders happened in 2010. We had a very different Prime Minister at the time, a real law and order kinda guy. And yet the case has dragged on. The Conservatives in this country had a lot of time, and a majority in the House of Commons, to achieve whatever it is they want, and yet Harper did zero. And here we have the whining starting again about "bleeding hearts".

In reality, it all has nothing to to with JT or any bleeding hearts, whatever that means. It has to do with the corruption of an investigator that has messed up this case like no other. Falling back on that old right wing solution of name-calling does nothing but reveal a lack of any reasoning.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Kamloops

Post by Queen K »

Is it just me or is Kamloops getting a lot of gun violence lately?

Two dead men today, but there seems to be more happening there and always at hotels.

Anyone else feeling it?

Today's headline is not unusual lately https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#247510
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Kamloops

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Yes, and if we were to go back to other news of violence, disappearings and such happening in Kamloops, it is a safe bet all of that is gang related as well.

I hadn't paid much attention to Kamloops news until it seemed to be getting more gun related.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#247576 lots on this link calling him a great guy, :135: guess not, looks like it was gang related
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Kelowna gets its share as well. The Bacon attack was in broad daylight at a very busy location.At least in Kamloops they keep it indoors. Much safer.
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Police responded to the two homicides a few hours apart yesterday at separate locations outside local hotels.

Outside though, not indoors.

And yes, the one is being praised like an angelic being: funny, getting busloads of people laughing, dealing with gangs.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I was in Kamloops when the shootings happened. It wasn't me.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Green-light
Fledgling

Post by Green-light »

Glacier wrote:I was in Kamloops when the shootings happened. It wasn't me.

Stick to your story.
Don't be a "caveman" lol

Personally mildly satisfied to know a wonderful fella, older brother type, liked by everyone that knew him type of gang affiliate can no longer spread the joy.
His type, and the other rotting corpse that died the same day "doing what they loved" won't have the opportunity to manipulate anyone else to meet their end by falling for some big presence sporting two faces.
Straight to hell with the pair of them.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Every town has a time when rival gangs sort out who is in charge. Remember the time in Vernon when there were bodies showing up on rural roads and even one got dumped near Chilliwack. Kelowna has had similar. So this weeks' killings in Kamloops is just another case of friction between gangs.

Every society has choices to make and we've made ours: we will allow this stuff to continue and allow gangs to push fentanyl in our towns. We'll try to put a few in jail from time to time and the gangs will kill a few more.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Another targetted shooting in Kamloops?

What the heck? :135:

A man and a woman, both shot, says the injured taken to a hospital. But it doesn't say or imply both of them.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#249469
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Could the new shooting incident in Kamloops be related to the failed attempt at kidnapping a woman from Kamloops?

The incident on Bernard Avenue is interconnected with the kidnapping of a woman from Kamloops!

Damn it.

Fortunately she was rescued by RCMP right on the highway in Falkland. "The danger to her life can not be overemphasized."

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... t-gunpoint
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Seems like lots of gangster crap going on in the interior this last month

Return to “B.C.”