Feds butting in ?

Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Re: Feds butting in ?

Post by Urbane »

Cactusflower wrote:A link to the Fraser Institute, Urb? Surely you know better than to expect me to click on one of those.
You should really consider expanding your acceptable sources of reading material. I read things in the Tyee and everyone now and again I find something with which I agree. Not often but sometimes and it gets me thinking about the points of view of others. There are two sides to the issue of the KM pipeline and you really should consider looking at the other side. I have done that, and in my case the other side is the NO side, and I have concluded that the KM pipeline expansion is in the best interests of the country and in the best interests of our province.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Urbane wrote:
    Cactusflower wrote:A link to the Fraser Institute, Urb? Surely you know better than to expect me to click on one of those.
You should really consider expanding your acceptable sources of reading material. I read things in the Tyee and everyone now and again I find something with which I agree. Not often but sometimes and it gets me thinking about the points of view of others. There are two sides to the issue of the KM pipeline and you really should consider looking at the other side. I have done that, and in my case the other side is the NO side, and I have concluded that the KM pipeline expansion is in the best interests of the country and in the best interests of our province.

I've read enough of the Fraser Institute's articles in the past to know that they aren't worthy of using as fish-wrap. So if we're still discussing the KM pipeline expansion and how the NEB decided to violate their own conditions in favour of KM over B.C., then all I have to say about that is, B.C. should effectively land-lock the prairie provinces forever by using the Rocky Mountains as a border between their new country and Canada. I never thought I would ever consider such an option until now. I was once a proud Canadian; now I'm thoroughly disgusted with our federal government's treatment of B.C.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

But u love trudeau lol
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Jflem1983 wrote:But u love trudeau lol

Whatever gave you that idea? Unlike most of the Trudeaumania2 crowd, I didn't vote Liberal last election. Come to think of it, I haven't voted Liberal for several decades.

Nope, haven't voted Conservative either. (That kinda narrows it down a bit, doesn't it?)

Return to “B.C.”