Pot regs for BC

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Pot regs for BC

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.peacearchnews.com/news/legal ... years-old/

I get by with little help from my friends i get high with little help from friends : the beatles [icon_lol2.gif]
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Pot regs for BC

Post by TylerM4 »

Not a lot of detail being released, but overall it sounds like a reasonable plan.

Not sure I like the LCB being in charge of wholesale distribution. I would prefer more of a grassroots approach to help reduce costs. Lower prices will help take the profit away from organized crime.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

I want to know what are the limits, if any for driving ripped. Federal laws?

As I believe it is not as easy testing for impairment with pot compared to booze, what or how do they test for impairment?
I seem to remember some jurisdiction ( Quebec?) that has a 0 tolerance. A good thing me thinks. Bad enough today with drunks still behind the wheel so now drivers minding their own business will have to dodge more stoners?
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

I thought it was "medicine" for you maryjane....you never said once it was about getting high..... :135:
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

seewood wrote:I want to know what are the limits, if any for driving ripped. Federal laws?

As I believe it is not as easy testing for impairment with pot compared to booze, what or how do they test for impairment?
I seem to remember some jurisdiction ( Quebec?) that has a 0 tolerance. A good thing me thinks. Bad enough today with drunks still behind the wheel so now drivers minding their own business will have to dodge more stoners?

My understanding is that the current plan is to have a roadside sobriety test that they intend to be a pre screening for the actual blood test that they use to determine... something. I phrase the end like that because they can't get any useful information from a blood test. I could not smoke for a week and still be over the blood test.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

seewood wrote:I want to know what are the limits, if any for driving ripped. Federal laws?

safe bet ,this will be in all cop cars soon, for all you losers that drive high http://www.cannabixtechnologies.com/thc ... lyzer.html
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

The new laws will be based on the 5 nanograms limit similar to what they're doing in Colorado. Needless to say, even to you cannabis users, DO NOT SMOKE AND DRIVE. No excuse ever. If you're coming up with one then you're just wrong. Don't do it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

How,about we work get drunks and texters of the roads . A real issue instead of your fake reefermadness :130:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Chyren wrote:I thought it was "medicine" for you maryjane....you never said once it was about getting high..... :135:

*removed*
Can you show us my post where said that ? I have always said all rec drugs and hard drugs should be legalised .its only way to get criminals out of it . :smt045
Last edited by ferri on Dec 6th, 2017, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic

Return to “B.C.”