125 kg Fentanyl seized....

dle
Lord of the Board

125 kg Fentanyl seized....

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#213614

So. 1/4 kg of Fentanyl seized (report says enough to kill 125,000 people), plus 100 gr of cocaine were seized.

While it's excellent news that particular Fentanyl will not hit the streets, or that particular cocaine, it is highly PROBABLE the two guys arrested will. They will probably spend less time in jail than most of us do grocery shopping.

Hopefully, the arresting officers followed the law TO THE LETTER, dotted all the "i's" and crossed all the "t's" because one little screw up gets the whole case tossed - you know, the rights of the accused and all must be protected. However, even if the cops did their due diligence, wrapped the poor little scumbag dealers in bubble-wrap and fed them steak dinners when they were arrested, in will ride the defence lawyers on their black steeds to dick around and stall and do what any scuzzy defence lawyer who choose to represent a drug dealer does, until the bored, weak-kneed no-balls Judge, WILL keep granting all the continuances, the adjournments etc, the dark defence asks for, and then will have no choice but to throw the case out for want of prosecution.

Yay Canadian Legal System. :dash:
Last edited by dle on Dec 9th, 2017, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
squash junky
Fledgling

Re: 125 kg Fentanyl seized....

Post by squash junky »

250 grams
dle
Lord of the Board

Re: 125 kg Fentanyl seized....

Post by dle »

squash junky wrote:250 grams

Yes! Sorry, I have edited my post now....too early in the morning for reading I guess lol :sleepdeprived:

Return to “B.C.”