Post by capleton »

Catsumi wrote:^^^^

Count me as crazy, then.

I sure will
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Pot activists plead guilty

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Children with asthma or other breathing issues comes to mind, unlike adults with this issues they have learned what triggers an attack.
Children have not, a asthma attack can hit a child very hard.

I suspect you really don't give a damn, you just want to get high.

HorganIsMyHero wrote:Never used MJ but think what you want. I just think that people who complain they're being held hostage being the recreational activities of others are entitled beyond belief. As for asthma, anyone with this condition has been surviving with cigarette and pot smoke and car exhaust for years so i don't get the point you're making.

Over the last year I've noticed something more & more often. People out & about not necessarily smoking it in public. They reek of that disgusting skunk smell, it effects my sinuses (just walking pass someone who reeks) I can only imagine what that does to asthma patients.
I don't drink coffee (last 10+ years), always cracks me up how pot smokers go straight for that. Meanwhile they talk about how pot is a natural plant, got some news for everyone so are coffee beans.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^ And so is poison ivy and poison oak. Set it on fire and the smoke will crispy fry your lungs.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

So the only arguments that weed is bad is that it violates their own personal sensibilities and that poison ivy is harmful? lol you prohibitionists are pathetic.
Stoners have never cared about your dumb sensibilities and never will and humans over the millions of years of their existence have discovered that poison ivy is harmful while cannabis is very beneficial, wow your dumb arguments that haven't changed since the 1930's.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Personally, I don't give a flying f- art what you do, just keep it the hell away from me and mine.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Going to be many jobs created in pot sector . :130:
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Catsumi wrote:Personally, I don't give a flying f- art what you do, just keep it the hell away from me and mine.

Then stop complaining and don't harass people who do smoke.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

You smoke in public, where your not allowed, and I will harass you. Get used to it because it's going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Since when is Catsumi harassing you by stating an opinion? Snowflake much Cap?

And you don't know a flying squirrel thing about me, not a prohibitionist, not Fundamental anything and calling someone crazy is the last insult to show you have no argument.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

Queen K wrote:calling someone crazy is the last insult to show you have no argument.

Yet it's acceptable for you to claim someone owns nothing and thus the person's opinion is invalid.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
Queen K wrote:calling someone crazy is the last insult to show you have no argument.

Yet it's acceptable for you to claim someone owns nothing and thus the person's opinion is invalid.

An owner is anchored to a peice of Real Estate, not going anywhere anytime soon without extreme costs. YOU however give one months notice and move to a new place. That's the one advantage to not owning. An owner is much more a "hostage" to inconsiderate idiots smoking pot than you are. Believe it or not.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

Queen K wrote:YOU however give one months notice and move to a new place.

I'm not sure why you're assuming this but it's stupid as is all of your hostage talk. There's thing thing called politely talking to people to reach an amicable solution. Try it with your pot-head neighbours sometime instead of whining about how you're a hostage.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

HorganIsMyHero wrote:

Never used MJ but think what you want. I just think that people who complain they're being held hostage being the recreational activities of others are entitled beyond belief. As for asthma, anyone with this condition has been surviving with cigarette and pot smoke and car exhaust for years so i don't get the point you're making.

I believe you should check into the reality of how these people live. I worked with a young fellow that was allergic to smoke. He missed many days at work due to smoking on the site, in the staff house and other buildings . He had to get shots on a regular basis. No one was happier than him when smoking was banned except in specific areas which he could avoid.

My wife has asthma and has to avoid areas where there is smoking whenever possible. If she was or is an area where there is smoking she has to use her puffers. Who wants to be forced to take drugs to survive because of someones recreational activities that probably in no way are a necessary, at least not like your right to live.

It is a serious problem and needs to be properly controlled especially when it is basically unnecessary except for legitimate medical reasons and then there are a number of other methods to consume.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

OH No Smurf, according to Horgan you should move, not the smoker sending pot smoke your way. And don't feel like a hostage either, try to feel happy or something.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

JagXKR wrote:You smoke in public, where your not allowed, and I will harass you. Get used to it because it's going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it.

Oh, I would absolutely love to see you try

Return to “B.C.”