Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

Postby maryjane48 » Dec 20th, 2017, 1:19 pm

http://pressprogress.ca/b-c-liberal-mla ... tq-rights/

Another sicko that should be punted

Either your superintendent is gullible and unfit for her position, or she is deliberately misinforming you, the parents, and other educational stakeholders you serve – and in doing so, exposing children to a destructive sectarian agenda…she has devolved the role of public education into the pit of sexual practices, deviance and dysphoric dysfunction by her attempt to advance this insidious and probably harmful political agenda.”

Support your local bully vote bclib
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2669 posts

Re: Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

Postby alanjh595 » Dec 20th, 2017, 2:12 pm

“[My concern is that]…helpful teaching about acceptance and tolerance may go further; promoting a philosophy of gender and human nature that may predispose impressionable children and youth to make decisions they will later regret…I am concerned about SOGI’s confidentiality provisions that could limit parental knowledge, and therefore their involvement, particularly in the lives of younger students. Finally, I am concerned about the imposition of a monoculture on independent schools.”

Should parents be forced to send their children to school that excluded the parents from their children's involvement in teachings that don't coincide with the family's believes and not even be made aware of what their children are being taught or how?
Sounds just like the residential schools of the past, and we all know how that went!?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2616 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 20th, 2017, 3:35 pm

alanjh595 wrote:Should parents be forced to send their children to school that excluded the parents from their children's involvement in teachings that don't coincide with the family's believes and not even be made aware of what their children are being taught or how?

Yes. Too many parents are emotionally abusive over what they erroneously consider to be lifestyle choices. If they don't want their kids to commit suicide then letting them have a safe space at school is a really good idea.

2 people like this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Dec 20th, 2017, 3:56 pm

alanjh595 wrote:Should parents be forced to send their children to school that excluded the parents from their children's involvement in teachings that don't coincide with the family's believes and not even be made aware of what their children are being taught or how?

HorganIsMyHero wrote:Yes. Too many parents are emotionally abusive over what they erroneously consider to be lifestyle choices. If they don't want their kids to commit suicide then letting them have a safe space at school is a really good idea.

At what age do you feel is appropriate for a child to be emancipated from his/her parents? Is it okay for a school to take a child without the parents knowledge or consent to a doctor and have that doctor prescribe hormones to change to their preference?
Is age 10 okay?
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Postby Sparki55 » Dec 20th, 2017, 5:17 pm

alanjh595 wrote:At what age do you feel is appropriate for a child to be emancipated from his/her parents? Is it okay for a school to take a child without the parents knowledge or consent to a doctor and have that doctor prescribe hormones to change to their preference?
Is age 10 okay?

My 6 month old baby girl reaches for blue items, tonka toys and even crys like a boy. Is it too early to start his hormone therapy or should I wait until he is 1?

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

4 people like this post.
Sparki55
Board Meister

Liked in: 447 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 20th, 2017, 5:45 pm

alanjh595 wrote:At what age do you feel is appropriate for a child to be emancipated from his/her parents? Is it okay for a school to take a child without the parents knowledge or consent to a doctor and have that doctor prescribe hormones to change to their preference?
Is age 10 okay?

^Thank you for providing a perfect example of the way kids are brainwashed and or emotionally abused by parents who do not have the slightest clue that anything aside from heterosexual person exists in the world.

maryjane48 likes this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Dec 20th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Is age 10 okay?

^
HorganIsMyHero wrote:Thank you for providing a perfect example of the way kids are brainwashed and or emotionally abused by parents who do not have the slightest clue that anything aside from heterosexual person exists in the world.

Still doesn't answer my question.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 20th, 2017, 7:23 pm

alanjh595 wrote:Still doesn't answer my question.

What question? You conflated emancipation + teachers kidnapping kids and taking them to the doctor + doctors prescribing hormones for no reason.

What does all of this have to do with teaching LGBTQ issues in schools? Are you seriously suggesting teachers are trying to hurt children and kidnap them in order to pump them full of hormones? Surely you're joking?

2 people like this post.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Dec 20th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Did you read the article and associated links? I did.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Dec 20th, 2017, 8:54 pm

alanjh595 wrote:Did you read the article and associated links? I did.

Yes? They're about teaching kids to be tolerant of diversity, not about teachers taking kids to doctors to get the kids pumped full of hormones for sex changes.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Urbane » Dec 20th, 2017, 9:02 pm

maryjane48 wrote:Another sicko that should be punted
If we end up with PR there will be MLA's in the BC Legislature with some views that you REALLY won't like. So get used to it.
"Spectemur agendo"

2 people like this post.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 10661 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Dec 20th, 2017, 10:44 pm

Hardly .but its telling you havnt spoken against this bclib mla so we know where you stand . With a demented bully
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2669 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Dec 21st, 2017, 4:48 am

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:Did you read the article and associated links? I did.

Yes? They're about teaching kids to be tolerant of diversity, not about teachers taking kids to doctors to get the kids pumped full of hormones for sex changes.

Read further, you will find where I got the info from. It's there, all you have to do is read all of the information.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 21st, 2017, 8:30 am

maryjane48 wrote:Hardly .but its telling you havnt spoken against this bclib mla so we know where you stand . With a demented bully

I've never heard Urbane defend Horgan here, ever, so no, he doesn't stand with demented bullies.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15673 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Dec 21st, 2017, 8:34 am

Cant believe this is even an issue. Ill make it simple. If u have a hangy thing u r a boy. If u have a gap u r a girl. There are only 2 sexes. There is no reason to preach tolerance because there is no issue here.

If some school wants to preach that mutant loving bs. There will be backlash.

I bet that superintendant gets offered a better job elsewhere
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Sparki55 likes this post.
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2480 posts

Next

Return to B.C.