Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Re: Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

Jflem1983 wrote:If some school wants to preach that mutant loving bs. There will be backlash.

Can we at least not be hurtful and call acceptance of queers mutant-loving bs? Thanks.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Jflem1983 wrote:Cant believe this is even an issue. Ill make it simple. If u have a hangy thing u r a boy. If u have a gap u r a girl. There are only 2 sexes. There is no reason to preach tolerance because there is no issue here.

If some school wants to preach that mutant loving bs. There will be backlash.

I bet that superintendant gets offered a better job elsewhere

While I disagree, I'm at a loss as to why something that very obviously doesn't impact your life in any way is an issue.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

FreeRights wrote:While I disagree, I'm at a loss as to why something that very obviously doesn't impact your life in any way is an issue.

It is interesting how some folk with the least understanding of an issue sometimes have the strongest opinions of it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

B.C. Liberal MLA defended rally

Post by maryjane48 »

alanjh595
Banned

Re: B.C. Liberal MLA defended rally

Post by alanjh595 »

Copy and pasted headline from the link.

B.C. Liberal MLA defended rally organized by radical conservative group that opposes LGBTQ rights

That would make the LIBERAL MLA the good guy!!!!

Quit making stuff up to fit your personal agenda. Your topic is at the very least liable and has been reported as such.
Bring back the LIKE button.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Duplicate. You already did this here
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76310
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

LordEd, your PM feature isn't turned on. Send me a PM with how to contact you privately.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

maryjane48 wrote:http://pressprogress.ca/b-c-liberal-mla-defended-rally-organized-by-radical-conservative-group-that-opposes-lgbtq-rights/

Bclib mla defended this person calling gay rights hogwash

Yes, Laurie Throness is a Liberal MLA, but since SOGI came about under the Liberals, I don't think we should be calling them out over this. It would be far more constructive to call out Throness and push for Liberals to make it clear that they stand with the LGBTQ+ community over this and not in solidarity with Throness and his ilk.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

alanjh595 wrote:Copy and pasted headline from the link.

B.C. Liberal MLA defended rally organized by radical conservative group that opposes LGBTQ rights

Quit making stuff up to fit your personal agenda. Your topic is at the very least liable and has been reported as such.

you are 100% correct,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

According to Neufeld, Chilliwack’s superintendent is part of a conspiracy of sex activists “who are using the classroom to engage students in a dangerous psychological game of social deconstuctionist [sic] politics.”

Its people like this that need to be locked up in. A mental institution .sick in the head and trying to bully kids like jason kenney when he talks of outing gay kids .

And if your going to defend that then it speaks for itself . Its bigotry in its most blatent form
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

alanjh595 wrote:Copy and pasted headline from the link.

Depends who you talk to. To close minded bigots, homophobes, transphobes, etc. yes, it would make Laurie Throness the good guy, to most people, including Liberal supporters, it would make him a close minded bigot.

Return to “B.C.”