Concerns over father raised....

Re: Concerns over father raised....

Postby gordon_as » Jan 3rd, 2018, 12:17 pm

I'm sorry to cast doubt on your story , but joint custody is hard to get. Even when both parties agree on joint custody , the judges generally award custody to one parent or the other. There is more to your story than you are telling us.
We have heard the "she said" , would be interesting to hear the "he said". Maybe you both have problems.
New for 2018 : Now posting at the maturity level of the average Lieberal cheerleader. Any intelligent remarks or verifiable facts are probably accidental.
gordon_as
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 948 posts

Postby GordonH » Jan 3rd, 2018, 7:42 pm

Update
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/215332 ... ter-deaths

Hopefully the crown will get a full sentence for both to run consecutively

added later: unfortunately the Canadian justice system will not give a damn about 2 young victims.
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7398 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby JayByrd » Jan 4th, 2018, 2:21 pm

I don't disagree with the sentiment of those who wish for whatever sentences arise from this case, to be served consecutively. You should know however that the judge has virtually no discretion in a case like this to make that happen.

http://criminalnotebook.ca/index.php/Co ... _Sentences

It also states in that article that multiple life sentences are always served concurrently.
My fervent hope is that you and your tax dollars will be reunited in the afterlife.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1356 posts

Postby GordonH » Jan 4th, 2018, 2:37 pm

JayByrd wrote:I don't disagree with the sentiment of those who wish for whatever sentences arise from this case, to be served consecutively. You should know however that the judge has virtually no discretion in a case like this to make that happen.

http://criminalnotebook.ca/index.php/Co ... _Sentences

It also states in that article that multiple life sentences are always served concurrently.

impo that needs to change from concurrently to consecutively, as well parole. For any of the list of murder convictions must serve out the full sentence, with no parole.
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7398 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Previous

Return to B.C.