Battleground year for chiefs

Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Snman » Jan 1st, 2018, 12:18 pm

I'm sick of the 'chiefs' only wanting what's good for them and having no regard for what other Canadians need or want. I will never support the Indians in this country as long as they continue with this type of posture.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#215146

4 people like this post.
Snman
Übergod
 
Posts: 1028
Likes: 1115 posts
Liked in: 760 posts
Joined: Aug 6th, 2006, 6:27 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 1st, 2018, 12:24 pm

As if they dont just want even more money. Im also tired of projects being shut down .

Look at the mess those Dakota idiots made . Protesting working people. They were lucky Trump wasnt president.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4445
Likes: 9602 posts
Liked in: 2517 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby the truth » Jan 1st, 2018, 12:53 pm

j watson wrote:I'm sick of the 'chiefs' only wanting what's good for them and having no regard for what other Canadians need or want. I will never support the Indians in this country as long as they continue with this type of posture.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#215146


they sure seem to have no problem with driving in cars that need gas, or living in there homes that need electricity
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

3 people like this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 14557
Likes: 9268 posts
Liked in: 5577 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Snman » Jan 1st, 2018, 12:59 pm

Good points, both of you. Why do we allow ourselves to be held hostage like this when Indians make up less than 5% of the population of BC and closer to 4% of Canada's population? To look good on the world stage? I understand that we will support them financially in perpetuity but the time has come for some common sense.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Snman
Übergod
 
Posts: 1028
Likes: 1115 posts
Liked in: 760 posts
Joined: Aug 6th, 2006, 6:27 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 1st, 2018, 1:30 pm

Only in Canada do you lose a war and come out the victor.

Think of the chiefs and of quebec as well.

Can not think of any where else this has ever happened.

Our country is held hostage by this nonsense
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

4 people like this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4445
Likes: 9602 posts
Liked in: 2517 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby vegas1500 » Jan 1st, 2018, 3:56 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Only in Canada do you lose a war and come out the victor.

Think of the chiefs and of quebec as well.

Can not think of any where else this has ever happened.

Our country is held hostage by this nonsense


Agree....would love to see a time come when the taps get shut off...put them on notice that in 2020 they can be just like every other Canadian and treated as such.

5 people like this post.
User avatar
vegas1500
Übergod
 
Posts: 1145
Likes: 3402 posts
Liked in: 1485 posts
Joined: Aug 4th, 2013, 6:53 pm

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby generalposter » Jan 1st, 2018, 5:01 pm

Patience. A dog can only bite the hand that feeds it so many times. The pendulum will swing. Patience.
Someone has to say it.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
generalposter
Board Meister
 
Posts: 432
Likes: 110 posts
Liked in: 498 posts
Joined: Oct 16th, 2011, 9:49 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 1st, 2018, 5:21 pm

The one that got me . Protesting to protect the territory of spirit bear. A mythical creature. This is like saying u cant build in Kelowna. Its Ogopogo territory
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4445
Likes: 9602 posts
Liked in: 2517 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby twobits » Jan 1st, 2018, 8:38 pm

Chief Phillip received a liver transplant because of lifestyle choices he has wisely changed. I can't help but wonder how many natural resource revenues paid for that huge liver transplant bill and it's ongoing anti rejection meds? I am pretty sure that "consultation" wasn't required and damned sure wind power or solar power didn't pay for it.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

2 people like this post.
twobits
Guru
 
Posts: 6382
Likes: 635 posts
Liked in: 2741 posts
Joined: Nov 25th, 2010, 9:44 am
Location: GPS says Dead Elbow Utah. Think I'm lost

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby the truth » Jan 2nd, 2018, 9:50 am

twobits wrote:Chief Phillip received a liver transplant because of lifestyle choices he has wisely changed. I can't help but wonder how many natural resource revenues paid for that huge liver transplant bill and it's ongoing anti rejection meds? I am pretty sure that "consultation" wasn't required and damned sure wind power or solar power didn't pay for it.


wow, why would he have a liver transplant, is that not the evil white mans way, is there not some natural native medicine he could of taken to cure his liver problems
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 14557
Likes: 9268 posts
Liked in: 5577 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 2nd, 2018, 10:27 am

the truth wrote:
twobits wrote:Chief Phillip received a liver transplant because of lifestyle choices he has wisely changed. I can't help but wonder how many natural resource revenues paid for that huge liver transplant bill and it's ongoing anti rejection meds? I am pretty sure that "consultation" wasn't required and damned sure wind power or solar power didn't pay for it.


wow, why would he have a liver transplant, is that not the evil white mans way, is there not some natural native medicine he could of taken to cure his liver problems



I wondee how long they used to live. Part of me thinks before 1950 the average native might have been real strong and healthy
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4445
Likes: 9602 posts
Liked in: 2517 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Chyren » Jan 2nd, 2018, 1:02 pm

Here we go again....another anti-First Nations thread.

How about going down to your local reservation and speaking to real people about their real issues?

Instead of complaining about how much "they get" look into WHY they're getting it.

Educate yourselves.

Its 2018.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Chyren
Board Meister
 
Posts: 358
Likes: 33 posts
Liked in: 305 posts
Joined: Dec 30th, 2016, 9:45 pm

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Chyren wrote:Here we go again....another anti-First Nations thread.

How about going down to your local reservation and speaking to real people about their real issues?

Instead of complaining about how much "they get" look into WHY they're getting it.

Educate yourselves.

Its 2018.


Never met a native that wasnt friendly and approachable.

Never met a native that caused me much trouble at all actually.

I dont think this is about the average guy . Its more the national politics of it
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

3 people like this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4445
Likes: 9602 posts
Liked in: 2517 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby the truth » Jan 2nd, 2018, 1:19 pm

100% correct
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 14557
Likes: 9268 posts
Liked in: 5577 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Battleground year for chiefs

Postby blueliner » Jan 2nd, 2018, 8:13 pm

twobits wrote:Chief Phillip received a liver transplant because of lifestyle choices he has wisely changed. I can't help but wonder how many natural resource revenues paid for that huge liver transplant bill and it's ongoing anti rejection meds? I am pretty sure that "consultation" wasn't required and damned sure wind power or solar power didn't pay for it.

Just to bad he didn't get Dean Martin's liver :cuss:
blueliner
Fledgling
 
Posts: 129
Likes: 196 posts
Liked in: 140 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2017, 1:46 pm

Next

Return to B.C.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: burnedatstake, CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests