Jamie Bacon

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Jamie Bacon

Post by Ken7 »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4478896

I won't be shocked if he is given bail and is released.

In saying this I wonder how long he will survive outside on the streets. I'm giving him two months on the street and he will be arrested or funeral arrangements will be made for him. Out of all of the Bacon trash I think he is the slower one and likely without his brothers, somewhat vulnerable.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Jamie Bacon

Post by Jflem1983 »

There will be a crew looking for him . Im sure hes got his own guys as well.
Honestly im ok with him being released. If crown cant bring to trial in 7 or so years. They must not have a case
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Jflem1983 wrote:There will be a crew looking for him . Im sure hes got his own guys as well.
Honestly im ok with him being released. If crown cant bring to trial in 7 or so years. They must not have a case

If you are in Vancouver in a Restaurant and he comes in, eat and leave. He has a target on his back for sure.

You are likely right about his gang association, unless he turned over evidence which lifted the case on him that the Crown felt confident about.

You can't just hold him for nothing, and there was likely a preliminary hearing which the Judge ruled there is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial.

Time will tell....someone might just take the garbage out as they did with his brother.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

If it was not for innocent bystandards I would say let him out and let nature take its course.
Btfsplck
Fledgling

Post by Btfsplck »

Street punishment may be a better option for the likes of him.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

Btfsplck wrote:Street punishment may be a better option for the likes of him.

well his bail was denied so much for that
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Almost all the evidence gathered at the crime scene has been excluded from Bacon's case due to the affair between Bacon's girlfriend and one of the detectives. His trial will be for counseling to commit murder. That is, arranging for the hit. Some of his gang members have turned on him and will be testifying for the crown. The murder charges against Bacon were stayed due to the corruption of evidence. The judge understands the situation and correctly has denied bail...... for Bacon's own good.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

The best thing to do with Bacon is to fry it (him)!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Sure Jamie Bacon will walk as rumour has it he made a deal with the Justin . Jamie with convert to Muslin and Justin wilol cut a large 7 figure cheque and Jamie will get a senate seat . :cuss: :cuss:
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

blueliner wrote:Sure Jamie Bacon will walk as rumour has it he made a deal with the Justin . Jamie with convert to Muslin and Justin wilol cut a large 7 figure cheque and Jamie will get a senate seat . :cuss: :cuss:

:135:

What the heck are you even talking about????
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

He means bacon will probably earn a tear filled apology from the pm. With a giant liberal check for 10 million cash. A future senate seat as well .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jt would never give a bad guy $10 million [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jhunter199
Fledgling

Post by Jhunter199 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 10th, 2018, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Jflem1983 wrote:He means bacon will probably earn a tear filled apology from the pm. With a giant liberal check for 10 million cash. A future senate seat as well .

IF convicted of any Crime, will Justin Trudeau meet with his family and hear how unjust the system is? Then have the system changed just to fit their Gangster Lifestyle which in some circles is welcome in Canada.

Return to “B.C.”