BC Liberals dogged by past crimes

flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: BC Liberals dogged by past crimes

Post by flamingfingers »

You are bound and bent to staunchly support whatever the BC Liberals have done, regardless of Rich Coleman's comment about Christy Clark resigning... 'What she has done for the Province of BC should never be forgiven...err, forgotten..'
Chill
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

flamingfingers wrote:You are bound and bent to staunchly support whatever the BC Liberals have done, regardless of Rich Coleman's comment about Christy Clark resigning... 'What she has done for the Province of BC should never be forgiven...err, forgotten..'
Sure. Stick with that slip of the tongue. Nice to see that you were able to back up your wild claims with evidence!
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Politicians of all stripes always skate. There might be some unknown fall guy, at best. Hardly news, imho.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

j watson wrote:Politicians of all stripes always skate. There might be some unknown fall guy, at best. Hardly news, imho.

The fall guy in this case is well-known. His name is Brian Bonney.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 19th, 2018, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

http://vancouversun.com/news/politics/w ... rship-race

Funny how they can be just fine with a preferential ballot as long as it's used in a BC Liberal leadership race, but it's a no-no when it's proposed for a provincial election.

Even more funny to see what lengths they'll go to in order to keep the front runner Dianne Watts from winning.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Cactusflower wrote:
    Funny how they can be just fine with a preferential ballot as long as it's used in a BC Liberal leadership race, but it's a no-no when it's proposed for a provincial election.

Even more funny to see what lengths they'll go to in order to keep the front runner Dianne Watts from winning.
That's a crime too? See what I mean how everything is a crime for some of you when it comes to the Liberals?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Urbane wrote:
    Cactusflower wrote:

That's a crime too? See what I mean how everything is a crime for some of you when it comes to the Liberals?

I didn't say it was a crime; I simply said it was sleazy.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Cactusflower wrote:Funny how they can be just fine with a preferential ballot as long as it's used in a BC Liberal leadership race, but it's a no-no when it's proposed for a provincial election.
Pretty sure the leadership race doesn't end with a minority. That's the main objection.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Cactusflower wrote:
Have a look at the title of this thread.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Urbane wrote:
    Cactusflower wrote:
Have a look at the title of this thread.

I know. I already apologized for posting that link to the wrong topic, and corrected my mistake. What more would you like me to do?
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Cactusflower wrote:I know. I already apologized for posting that link to the wrong topic, and corrected my mistake. What more would you like me to do?

Apology accepted.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/217633 ... te-scandal

Why is Bonney the fall guy? The whole motley crew behind this scandal, including Christy Clark, should be doing time for this.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

https://www.change.org/p/government-of- ... on-inquiry

There have been other inquiries, but they were thwarted by the government in power at the time. The BC Liberals no longer have the power to cover up their nefarious deeds. AG David Eby has started the ball rolling by demanding the 2014 Ernst & Young report on ICBC. It's up to us to keep the ball rolling. Sign the petition.

Return to “B.C.”