HA Larry Amero arrested - charged in 2012 murder plots

oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

HA Larry Amero arrested - charged in 2012 murder plots

Post by oneh2obabe »

Notorious B.C. Hells Angel Larry Amero has been charged with conspiracy to kill gangster rivals Sandip Duhre and Sukhveer Dhak, who died months apart in targeted 2012 shootings.

Amero, 40, was arrested in Ottawa on Thursday by Vancouver police officers, with the assistance of Ottawa police and the Ontario Provincial Police biker enforcement unit.

He will be brought to B.C. to face the conspiracy charges, Vancouver police said Thursday afternoon.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/h ... spartandhp
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: HA Larry Amero arrested - charged in 2012 murder plots

Post by Jflem1983 »

Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Interesting as guys do time they tend to talk. Wonder if the rest of the story came out while trials were in progress.

Would not surprise me one bit, you can't trust criminals, if they can swing a deal they will and do!! Wasn't it this individuals niece who now has a chrome fitting to her for life?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Just arrest them all and store them together in a holding cell for a month.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

The Judges reasons for dropping the surrey six charges against Jamie Bacon were sealed.

The things that make you go Hmmm.
Black Dogs Matter

Return to “B.C.”