B.C./Alberta Wall?

Whyme2
Übergod

B.C./Alberta Wall?

Post by Whyme2 »

All this arguing about Kinder Morgan pipeline is getting a bit nasty. Maybe we need a Wall? :biggrin:
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: B.C./Alberta Wall?

Post by alfred2 »

Whyme2 wrote:All this arguing about Kinder Morgan pipeline is getting a bit nasty. Maybe we need a Wall? :biggrin:

there is one now called weaver and horgan. :200:
Jhunter199
Fledgling

Post by Jhunter199 »

alfred2 wrote:
Whyme2 wrote:All this arguing about Kinder Morgan pipeline is getting a bit nasty. Maybe we need a Wall? :biggrin:

there is one now called weaver and horgan. :200:

I thought we called it the Rockies?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Jhunter199 wrote:I thought we called it the Rockies?

They have been crossing that for years...it's a fake wall.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Just string 3 tight curves in a row, that tends to get 'em most every time.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

dirtybiker wrote:Just string 3 tight curves in a row, that tends to get 'em most every time.

Well it sure does slow em down... Temporarily.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

A Wall would be of great benefit to either province, unfortunately he has retired from politics
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Does anyone not see that Horgan and Weaver in their perceived fiefdom of BC, that is actually a part of the county of Canada, are behaving pretty much the same as Trump in some ill conceived notion that economies exist to the level they do without trade and cooperation.
Do Horgan and Weaver actually believe that they can as members of the Confederation of Canada, usurp "for the greater good"?.

If they do, they better be prepared to propose a BCexit plan they can sell to the voter that spells out how we can go it alone without the rest of Canada.
Horgan and Weaver are totally out of control now and f'cking with a lot of peoples livelihoods now with this latest game.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I'm actually sitting back having some :popcorn: watching 2 Provincial NDP governments battling over this Federally approved pipeline. If it wasn't so sad, it would actually be very funny.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

We already have a wall.It's called the Rocky Mountains. All we need are a few gates with sturdy locks. And contrary to popular Alberta opinion, B.C. could do quite well as a separate nation. What oil and gas we can't produce ourselves we can purchase from the US, just like we do now. We can produce pretty much everything that the R.O.C. has to offer, and what we can't, we can always import from across the 'pond' or across the US/CDN border, which ever is less costly. Those other countries would love to have a trade agreement with B.C., and we wouldn't have to put up with Notley's threats and Trudeau's visits anymore either. It would be a bonus to have our highways, lakes and campsites available to us again, too.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Jhunter199 wrote:
alfred2 wrote:there is one now called weaver and horgan. :200:

I thought we called it the Rockies?

I think you mean rock heads. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote: And contrary to popular Alberta opinion, B.C. could do quite well as a separate nation.

It's not just "popular opinion", it's called "math", a discipline completely foreign to LEAP lunatics and Green/NDP supporters.

and we wouldn't have to put up with Notley's threats and Trudeau's visits anymore either.

I don't mind Notley's threats as they are actually from the real world and are made by an adult as compared to the moronic children we have running BC right now, but you may be on to something with the JT comment.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

^^Notley is a multinational oil corporation puppet, just like her Con predecessors. JT wouldn't know an oil slick from the gel he uses on his hair every day.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:^^Notley is a multinational oil corporation puppet, just like her Con predecessors.

Even though this is a silly and ridiculous comment, I will take a "multinational oil corporation puppet" over a brainless loser clone of Che Guevera or Hugo Chavez any day.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Even though this is a silly and ridiculous comment, I will take a "multinational oil corporation puppet" over a brainless loser clone of Che Guevera or Hugo Chavez any day.

I thought you were a big fan of russian puppets?
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.

Return to “B.C.”