What a hypocrite John Horgan is proving to be.

George+
Walks on Forum Water

Re: What a hypocrite John Horgan is proving to be.

Post by George+ »

Drunken driving?
Ask MADD if that is more serious than shuffling papers.

Remember the quote..."nothing significant"

Drunk driving IS VERY SIGNIFICANT!

And you sound a little bitter at the election loss?
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

George+ wrote:Drunken driving?

Who said that drunk driving wasn't serious? Not I. You shouldn't make stuff up! I also don't think that backdating a memo and getting fired for it is just "shuffling papers" but you keep proving my point about NDP'ers excusing malfeasance within their own party.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

flamingfingers wrote:GF:Dix found innocent of all. The judge dismissed all innuendos. Don't try to change history here, OK?

The memo-forging bonehead Dix was not found innocent. Which is why he was fired.

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/the- ... 7993279751
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:Drunken driving?

And forging documents is VERY SIGNIFICANT! And yet if you just roll along, after forging documents, yes you too can be a minister in a sad-sack disgusting unelected NDP government. Adrian Dix is a disgrace, as a cabinet minister and as a human being.

the BC Liberals won the last election. The entire province should be bitter that we are now being governed by unelected NDP scumbags.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Urbane wrote:
    Queen K wrote:So one side tells the left here to stop dragging up ancient history and all we get from the right is ..... ancient history!

:135:
Not exactly QK . . . if you go back and look. I'd also point out that Dix is in the cabinet. I'd say that what Dix did, as part of his position as chief of staff, is far more relevant than Campbell's DUI. Nonetheless, I've suggested that we get right back on topic and that is the hypocrisy of John Horgan.

Oh I'm leaving that all up to you guys. :biggrin: As a matter of fact, this is the only thread where that is on topic, but you'all don't seem to see that at all.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The Green Barbarian wrote:The memo-forging bonehead Dix was not found innocent. Which is why he was fired.

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/the- ... 7993279751

And look who handed over a bucket full of cash to Dix, when he was fired with just cause and entitled to squat!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

The grinning dufus no less. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Boring...very boring and
Simply rehashing the same old, same old.

But keep jumping for the grapes and wandering off muttering to yourself.

Most of us just want to move on. And the NDP is.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

George+ wrote:Most of us just want to move on. And the NDP is.

Great news! The sooner they move on into the annals of history, the better for BC. :smt045

Oh and lest I forget, I wish you a pleasant journey as well. :up:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:
Most of us just want to move on. And the NDP is.

move into the dumpster of history NDP, where you belong. Terrible party, run by complete imbeciles.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^ I don't think you are making an impact GB. You are doing nothing by insulting and denigrating your friends and neighbors.

You add nothing to the conversation except to flog away at 'brain dead' 'stupid', blah blah blah,blah.

But carry on with your predicable rhetoric... no one on this small Castaanet is going anywhere that could make a difference.
Chill
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

flamingfingers wrote:^^ I don't think you are making an impact GB.

I think I am. I honestly don't care. The NDP just plain sucks and no one should ever vote for them. I will never get tired of saying this. And here we are, once again with a stupid NDP government in power, making stupid decisions. All those who put these clowns in power should be hanging their heads in shame right now.

You are doing nothing by insulting and denigrating your friends and neighbors.

LOL this from one of the most bile-soaked Christy Clark haters here. The hypocrisy being demonstrated here is just off the charts. The NDP sucks. It's the truth. It's like saying Germans live in Germany. That's not denigrating Germans, it's pointing out a fact.

You add nothing to the conversation except to flog away at 'brain dead' 'stupid', blah blah blah,blah.

I add nothing if you are a brain-dead NDP zombie, that's for sure, because I am calling into question your horrible party and your backward view of economics and your inability to do basic math. I will continue to "flog away" as long as I have a voice, as the NDP deserves to be in the dustbin of Canadian history. Horrible party, horrible people.

. no one on this small Castaanet is going anywhere that could make a difference.

LOL - first you tell me that I add nothing, then you tell me to carry on because it makes no difference. As I said, I don't care. The NDP is an awful party that needs to disband. Immediately. If Horgan would just let the pipeline go through, he might actually salvage a few seats in the next election, but right now, he's looking at a wipeout of 2001 proportions.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

I sent the Premier an email today begging for his resignation. No reply just yet, but it is the weekend.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

flamingfingers wrote:^^ I don't think you are making an impact GB. You are doing nothing by insulting and denigrating your friends and neighbors.

But carry on with your predicable rhetoric... no one on this small Castaanet is going anywhere that could make a difference.
Oh the irony . . .
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Snman wrote:I sent the Premier an email today begging for his resignation. No reply just yet, but it is the weekend.

Let me guess:

Thank you for your kind invitation. Unfortunately, I must decline.

You can be sure I'll keep your views in mind as I work to make the nightmares dreams of BCers come true.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan

Return to “B.C.”