Where's Trudeau?

Cactusflower
Banned

Re: Where's Trudeau?

Post by Cactusflower »

Snman wrote:I'd be willing to bet that he's disguised as an Indian Chief (with the finest custom made costume no doubt), protesting the Kinder Morgan Pipeline down in Burnaby.

Looks like I did it again. I posted a link to the G&M on the Notley thread when I should have posted it here. Have a look!
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Cactusflower wrote:
Snman wrote:I'd be willing to bet that he's disguised as an Indian Chief (with the finest custom made costume no doubt), protesting the Kinder Morgan Pipeline down in Burnaby.

Looks like I did it again. I posted a link to the G&M on the Notley thread when I should have posted it here. Have a look!

You're beginning to sound a bit like Britney Spears my friend. LOL, I kid the Cactusflower. I saw your link and offered comment.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cabinet ... -1.4613765
Where's Trudeau? Sitting on the fence, of course. He knows he's in a no-win situation. Maybe he should hold a seance and try to conjure up his Dad. Unlike Justin, Pierre was never in it to win a popularity contest, and he wasn't afraid to put Alberta in its place, either.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Yes, and soon Horgan and BC will know how it feels.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Snman wrote:Yes, and soon Horgan and BC will know how it feels.

Oh, I don't know about that. He's looking pretty confident on QP lately. Every time a member of the opposition tries to bring up bitumen trains, he points out that if B.C. wins its jurisdiction claim, the trains won't be bringing bitumen across the BC/AB border either. Maybe that's why Justin is sitting on the fence. He doesn't know what the court's decision will be either.

Return to “B.C.”