Shocked by Bathroom Sign

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Shocked by Bathroom Sign

Post by Smurf »

Guess no one has been to Europe and seen coed bathrooms with swinging doors you can just look over. You don't have to climb just look in. Men at the urinals with women walking by behind them. Get over it, get a life people, it is not a big deal. If you don't like it go elsewhere it is not the only restaurant in town.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Seriously, who the hell wants to see another human being evacuate anything from their body?

"I saw you peeing and knew you were the one for me".

Gross.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

And I think the sign is hilarious.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

mexi cali wrote:Seriously, who the hell wants to see another human being evacuate anything from their body?

"I saw you peeing and knew you were the one for me".

Gross.

Apparently this guy:

http://torontosun.com/2013/07/08/man-caught-looking-up-at-women-in-outhouse/wcm/f31d04b8-1f74-43e7-8651-17f69e2a61d7
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

That is a hole nother level of depravity.

Get it? Hole?
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

the irony in the people who relentlessly complained over bathroom laws and gender neutral bathrooms potentially endangering women in the restroom find no fault with a picture depicting a man endangering a women in the bathroom.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald

Return to “B.C.”