Shocked by Bathroom Sign

LolaB

Shocked by Bathroom Sign

Post by LolaB »

Are we truly so stupid that we are trying to pick on innocent jokes????? Seriously wrong thinking. We will have to be afraid of our own shadows to be SO VERY POLITICALLY CORRECT! I came from a communist system and lived under the dictatorship and I clearly see that many (or most) born CANADIANS are getting stupider by an hour. WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR IS a DICTATORSHIP, not a human right.

There is a fine line between the normal and LUNATIC. Most people are (in recent years) starting to be afraid of their own shadows and point their stupid little fingers on anything that doesn't suit their own empty brains. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SOCIETY??? Almost everything because you are being more communist than communists themselves. A SAD NEW ERA of morons.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: Shocked by Bathroom Sign

Post by TreeGuy »

Posting a link to the story is always helpful for context.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-218801-3-.htm#218801
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

HA HA HA HA HA HA

OH yes that is certainly inappropriate, and it is also humor. People need to get over themselves.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Oh no! Someone has no sense of humour and found something offensive and/or inappropriate!

Wish people like this would just stay home and cut themselves away from society so the rest of us can just get on with life.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Well the way to fix it is to reverse it...have the female symbol looking over the divider.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The easiest way for the restaurant to end this controversy would be to simply state, "the 'male' actually identifies as a woman, so shut up you whiny transphobes before I take you before the human rights tribunal!"
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Glacier wrote:"the 'male' actually identifies as a woman, so shut up you whiny transphobes before I take you before the human rights tribunal!"

Did you just assume that the one on the left is male because the figure is not wearing traditional female clothing?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Some people have no sense of humour.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Even Steven wrote:
Did you just assume that the one on the left is male because the figure is not wearing traditional female clothing?

There is no proof the one on the right is actually a Female either. :200:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Bsuds wrote:There is no proof the one on the right is actually a Female either. :200:

Yup. Might be a Scottish fella.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Even Steven wrote:
Bsuds wrote:There is no proof the one on the right is actually a Female either. :200:

Yup. Might be a Scottish fella.

In a GREEK restaurant!?!? Yeah, like that is going to happen. I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't see for myself.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Or it is just a bathroom for all genders and the one on the left wants to know when the one on the right will be finished.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

Post by ifwisheswerehorses »

Telling a person who's actually had to go through that to get over themselves is pretty immature don't you think?
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

If I saw the sign I'd go home to pee. Looking at it on the internet I'm laughing. If I really really had to go there isn't a sign that would make me change my mind and god help anyone that would peer over the top. Those types that would look over a divider has no idea the speed a woman has to pull up her drawers and draw her gun....
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Considering that BNA in town has had a bathroom as a bathroom for no gender for some time now people really need to pull their heads out of their arses when taking offense where no one cares.

Return to “B.C.”