Dealing with ICBC

vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Dealing with ICBC

Post by vinnied »

if you were injured and have to have physio, massage, or chiro, etc, with a doctors referral. icbc will reimburse you for the costs. they will also most likely make you an offer to settle without you having to ask or go to court. probably 5000. You decide whether or not you want to take it. A lawyer may get you more but no guarantees, and you have to pay them there share
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

Fancy wrote:
LTD wrote:i guess i will just get used to my rates going up every year its pretty clear why, with this fresh snow its a good day to "earn" a quick ten k might go for a drive

so saying someone who just suggested using the system.

well hey if its good enough for all you guys the rest of us should to i feel my neck getting sore already might need a year off work to :up: what doctor are all you guys using
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

LTD wrote:well hey if its good enough for all you guys the rest of us should to i feel my neck getting sore already might need a year off work to :up: what doctor are all you guys using

I've never abused the system like you have suggested doing. I've sucked it up. Forty years later I'm still paying for my injuries.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 19th, 2018, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 19th, 2018, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to bait.

Return to “B.C.”