Victoria's sewage treatment

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Victoria's sewage treatment

Post by Smurf »

FF I mentioned it earlier but maybe you can tell me why the provincial government should be involved in a tailings spill from a mine and not all the crap that Vancouver Island pours into the pristine waters around it. I believe you mentioned earlier it is not their problem, maybe you can elaborate on why they should not be involved in the provincial environment.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 20th, 2018, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

flamingfingers wrote:Trying to hang this on the present provincial government is really pretty silly, isn't it?

What we are "hanging" is the hypocrisy of the NO!!! crowd, and their brainless anti-pipeline stance, while they stand dumbfounded and silent as they flush their poo into the ocean. Just disgusting. Why weren't those whackos who were thrown out of Trudeau's townhall protesting about their dooty being flushed directly into the ocean? Isn't that an "actual" environmental issue, instead of the phony made-up nonsensical KM pipeline issue? All of the anti-pipeline nutbags should hang their heads in shame.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “B.C.”