Kinder Morgan protestors

Cactusflower
Banned

Re: Kinder Morgan protestors

Post by Cactusflower »

Mordu wrote:I know you received the above information earlier and that you promised you'd pass it on . . .. :smt045

What info? If you're referring to the pipeline leaks in JNP, of course I've read it and all the other pipeline leaks that Trans Mountain has admitted to on their website, plus more. And I have passed them on more than once.

If you're referring to info from Liz, no you didn't send me that. I'm still waiting.
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

Just what was that academic report and how did you get that article?

I'm off now, but I'll be back.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Mordu wrote:Just what was that academic report and how did you get that article?

I'm off now, but I'll be back.

When you return, please explain what academic report and which article you're referencing.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Mordu wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:Pretty please with sugar on top??
:cuss:

Hi Cactusflower,

I see you're up and about this morning.

How about amusing yourself with this.

Does the information look familiar to you?

<snip>

Within hours of publishing the story, the Fitzhugh was quickly informed by credible sources that Jasper National Park was home to not one, but six oil spills, including the second largest spill in the pipeline’s 63-year history.

According to an academic report, on April 29, 1966 a large rock struck an exposed portion of the pipeline near the park’s west gate releasing more than 1.2 million litres of crude oil into the environment. The rock came from a nearby blasting operation for the highway.

<snip>

http://www.fitzhugh.ca/trans-mountains- ... -the-line/

Did you ever send a copy the article and the academic report to your government contacts?

If you did, did you receive a reply, and what was that reply?

Have you ever done any culture jamming in a practical way?

The oil spill in JNP has been mentioned elsewhere on these forums. What the anti pipeline crowd need to understand is that the 1.2 million litres oil spill back in 1966 is the equivalent of 8 rail oil tanker cars... The train derailment earlier in the month near field BC was 112 cars long, and that was considered to be a short train.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/notley-cn-cp-1.5025055

Interesting read for Albertans........and the rest of us.
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

The academic report that was compiled from actual accurate and responsible NEB records that are mandated by government and the NEB keeps to ensure practical environmentalist who are in that practical group can critically monitor quality control in public consultations.

And where did that article show up on this forum?

And have you read it thoroughly?

And you don't remember saying it was news to you and being specifically asked to pass that information on for certain reasons?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Mordu wrote:The academic report that was compiled from actual accurate and responsible NEB records that are mandated by government and the NEB keeps to ensure practical environmentalist who are in that practical group can critically monitor quality control in public consultations.

And where did that article show up on this forum?

And have you read it thoroughly?

And you don't remember saying it was news to you and being specifically asked to pass that information on for certain reasons?

I don't think we're on the same page at all anymore.
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

Understatement if you can't acknowledge how you actually received that information--as you acknowledged before.

So why would I bother to supply you with that petition on SMRs after we discussed a deal, and then I did my part of the work?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Mordu wrote:Buenos dias Cactuflower,

I got a petition from Liz that pretty much answers all of my questions about BC and them nukes. That Craig Cantin's a pretty efficient guy. I'll check to see if Rachel got her plastic flowers from you and then I'll post it for you to sign.

Buen Dia

Remember this one?
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

Uh huh.

Cactusflower wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/249426/Alberta-power-going-solar

Finally.........some good news from Alberta! Perhaps I should send Rachel an apology. :smt045

Mordu wrote:Great! You can send her a bouquet of plastic flowers and ask for that list too.

http://www.alberta.ca/premier-contact.cfm

So?

Did you do your part yet?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

^^Oh, I see.........you want me to write to Ms. Notley. I don't think she's going to send me that petition though, do you?
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

Cactusflower wrote:^^Oh, I see.........you want me to write to Ms. Notley. I don't think she's going to send me that petition though, do you?

No, you suggested you could write her to apologise and I suggested you could add a request for the list that you wanted accompanied by a bouquet of plastic flowers (for obvious reasons). So, go ahead with that, and after you tell me you've done your little chore, I just might trust you and post the petition to save me the extra of checking up on you.

:biggrin: My side of work is already done, so it's me who's sitting, "pretty, pretty."
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Mordu wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:^^Oh, I see.........you want me to write to Ms. Notley. I don't think she's going to send me that petition though, do you?

No, you suggested you could write her to apologise and I suggested you could add a request for the list that you wanted accompanied by a bouquet of plastic flowers (for obvious reasons). So, go ahead with that, and after you tell me you've done your little chore, I just might trust you and post the petition to save me the extra of checking up on you.

:biggrin: My side of work is already done, so it's me who's sitting, "pretty, pretty."

Good thing I didn't apologize before I found out about her shopping spree......4,400 rail cars to send to Portland, OR to be shipped to whatever country is still refining bitumen.

What little chore? What list?
Mordu
Board Meister

Post by Mordu »

Sun got to you, or are forgetfulness and lack of research skills normal for you? Methinks there may be another problem when you get yourself in trouble. How far is it to the end of this page?
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Mordu wrote:Sun got to you, or are forgetfulness and lack of research skills normal for you? Methinks there may be another problem when you get yourself in trouble. How far is it to the end of this page?

It ends when I get tired of your silly questions. So, I'd say not far at all.

Return to “B.C.”