Dog dies of neglect

W105
Guru

Dog dies of neglect

Post by W105 »

my god...who could do this to an animal ?? I would have no problem torturing these 2 disgusting "so called" human beings...

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/220515 ... of-neglect
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Dog dies of neglect

Post by ferri »

I hope they get the maximum sentence and have to pay the vet bill on top of a nice big fine. This just makes me sick.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
wisdom01

Post by wisdom01 »

Sadly the thieving junkie downtown has more rights that this defenseless dog ... abuser will get slap on the wrist because he stubbed his toe once and his Mom scolded him as a child ... sad ...
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

W105 wrote:my god...who could do this to an animal ?? I would have no problem torturing these 2 disgusting "so called" human beings...

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/220515 ... of-neglect

x2
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

ferri wrote:I hope they get the maximum sentence and have to pay the vet bill on top of a nice big fine. This just makes me sick.

Lock them up, then inform them they are responsible for their own food needs..... see how long they last....... as :cuss: holes
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Can you do the same to them OH I forgot we are humans....
Jake70

Post by Jake70 »

they should get 5 yrs easy. but some lazy prosecutor will just make deal with them so they won't have to go court and like do their job. probation and $200 fine. that will learn ya
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

So horrifying. I know they will burn in Hell but they better get jail time
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
blue iguana
Fledgling

Post by blue iguana »

There is a proven link between animal cruelty and human violence. We must focus more attention on those who abuse animals to prevent them from escalating to crimes against people. They have no empathy and only see the world as what it’s going to do for them. https://ipolitics.ca/article/making-lin ... man-abuse/

The responsibility must be placed where it belongs for the problem to ever change. We must call on our elected officials to tighten regulations. Offences against animals in the Criminal Code of Canada have not been substantively changed since 1892, aside from an increase in some penalties.

If the suffering of animals that live horrible lives and die in unimaginable ways doesn’t motivate you to speak up, sign petitions, and help out animals in some way, then you have to remember that you are responsible for what you don’t do. Please report animal cruelty. You may be saving someone from abuse!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

so damn upset I could pull the trigger.
Unfukspeakable
like to collar the " owners" Heartbreaking and as a dog lover will hound the damn Judge they get off lightly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
alishaklassen

Post by alishaklassen »

I second most of the responses to this article. I didn't make it through the article without crying. This is so disgusting. I can't even imagine what the poor pup went through. It makes me physically ill to think of him suffering and unloved. I dont understand how people can do this to an animal. It's so sad. I hope they are punished to the full extent and I hope anyone who knows them puts them in their place, preferably tied to a post in a pile of sh*t.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

With the collar being as tight as it was and cutting in to the neck, one could think this was intentional torture. It is so sickening to know there are people who can treat an animal in this manner. If you don't have money, give the dog to the SPCA. There are so many ways to avoid such a tragedy. The only excuse for not caring to a dogs needs would be the owners have died. They should be banned from owning an animal, and probably from having kids too.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Muzza
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Muzza »

This is the second time I heard this happening on the Cowichan reserve. The other time was 10 -15 years ago. Very similar story. The dog was tied up as a puppy and never let off and the collar became embedded in the neck as the dog grew.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Years ago on Christmas Eve dad loaded us kids into the car and we drove across the top of the city to Scarborough to rescue a purebred Cocker Spaniel pup. The couple who owned him had twins and didn't have time to care for the dog. As a result the collar was embedded in her neck. When we got home dad spent close to 3 hours carefully removing the collar then whisked her off to the vet - good thing he was on call 24/7.

Were the owners neglectful when they had their hands full looking after newborn twins? Yes and no - can see how they forgot to loosen the collar but when they discovered the embedded collar they did the best thing for the dog and rehomed her. We got the pup when she was 8 months old and had her until she went to the Rainbow Bridge at the ripe old age of 16.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
blue iguana
Fledgling

Post by blue iguana »

"Mother nature is cruel by design. Humans are cruel by choice" - P. Holmes

Return to “B.C.”