Apparently Horgan is eager to pay back his union donors.

burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Apparently Horgan is eager to pay back his union donors.

Post by burnedatstake »

umm no. i want ndp forever. and union powerbrokering behind closed doors. just like the business ones with the liberals that affected british columbians. how grand would that be!
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

burnedatstake wrote:
burnedatstake wrote: i really enjoy seeing the sanctimony of right wing cheerleader/bully nutjobs. .

The Green Barbarian wrote:meanwhile, watching the sanctimony of the left-wing cheerleader/bully nutjobs just makes my stomach turn. That there could be people this looney and out of touch with reality is a sad indictment of our education system.

what reality? you and yours? there has been a lot of holes in that reality over the years. and it was time for a change.

Time for a change?? Really?

So pray tell what exactly changed?

The inept NDP conspired to obtain power, and almost immediately demonstrated that they had no plan in place whatsoever. If they had, they wouldn't have continued on with the Liberal's budget as they did.

Looking beyond that, everything they've done or plan to do, is just recycled from the 90's with nothing new, or worthy of being referred to as "change" to be found.

Competent people are supposed to learn from history, and their mistakes, to hopefully not repeat them. Then we have the NDP, who after getting a 77-2 whooping at the polls, somehow feel that going right back to doing the exact same things that got them booted out, will magically produce a different outcome now. :200:

The NDP have always been their own worst enemy, desperately clinging to things proven not to work, and more importantly, always blaming someone else for their failures, never owning it, or considering that just maybe, they might be doing something wrong, then making necessary changes.

16yrs in opposition and they haven't changed a damn thing.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Haven't bothered to read through 6 pages of mud slinging and immature comments , so I may be pointing out something that has already been mentioned. The NDP get about 24% of their donations from unions. The Liberals get about 73% of their donations from corporations. Some would argue that many of those generous corporations have already received their payback.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

gordon_as wrote: The NDP get about 24% of their donations from unions. .

and how much are the evil NDP getting from the government now that bonehead Horgan has changed the rules?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

burnedatstake wrote:umm no. i want ndp forever.

but that's just disgusting. Surely you are being sarcastic? The NDP are just plain awful.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “B.C.”