B.C NDP wasting more of our Tax dollars.

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: B.C NDP wasting more of our Tax dollars.

Post by Urban Cowboy »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
burnedatstake wrote:face it. the ndp is awesome. and you are jealous of that.

face it, the NDP are morons, and you are oblivious of that.

Kind of does explain where the phrase "blissful ignorance" comes from. [icon_lol2.gif]
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Hey good news, our top notch NDP government has finally taken note that we're getting sick of "studies", so they've changed the name to "review". [icon_lol2.gif]

Apparently another former public servant needs extra income.

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/224054 ... ces-probed
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Queen K wrote:
April 3, 4, 5 and 6, $40,000 for at least two BC government reps., airfare for two or more will be $5000 each/rt if they go first class but that part I'm guessing off the top of my head.

Is it a giant waste of tax payers money? When French teachers here in Canada are in short supply?

I've no issue with government travel, but later I'm going to see what some said about a previous government travelling and compare numbers.

10k/day is acceptable to all now right?
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

Urban Cowboy wrote:Apparently another former public servant needs extra income.

kinda reminds me of wilson "studying" and drumming up business that never materialized for LNG.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Urban Cowboy wrote:Apparently another former public servant needs extra income.

burnedatstake wrote:kinda reminds me of wilson "studying" and drumming up business that never materialized for LNG.

You referring to the LNG that Horgan just tried to make a deal on, while he was traipsing the globe on our dime?

Between the two at least Wilson has documentation to show what he was doing, meanwhile, considering all the endless LNG negativity, coming from the NDP cheerleaders before Horgan gained power, some might view it as hypocritical, for him to be attempting to do the exact same thing the Liberals were being attacked over.

Then again the NDP did keep the Liberal budget too, Site C, forget the name but a lower mainland bridge that the NDP re-announced after the Liberals did all the heavy lifting, I believe a nursing school or such that the Liberals put in motion and Horgan re-announced, so heck it strikes me as though, the only "change" the usurpers brought to the table, was helping themselves to our tax dollars because the NDP party was on life support, and the Greens looking at extinction.

May as well have kept the Liberals, at least we wouldn't be in a trade war with Alberta, and watching projects get scaled back, or kiboshed altogether, due to the cloud of uncertainty hovering over BC for which we have the NDP to thank. The same cloud that played a part in Petronas' BC exit by the way.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

Urban Cowboy wrote:Between the two at least Wilson has documentation to show what he was doing

you put stock in a fabricated paper trail? interesting......
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

The same cloud that played a part in Petronas' BC exit by the way.

Don't be that silly!! Their decision was made by Petronas at least 6 months prior to the election. If not the year before.
Chill
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

""Urban Cowboy"]Between the two at least Wilson has documentation to show what he was doing

"burnedatstake" you put stock in a fabricated paper trail? interesting......

Fabricated ? Maybe the guy just kept notes. After Horgan and Ralston cost us a bundle in legal fees, all Wilson has to do is show his notes (homework). Don't expect your moronic leader and sidekick boy wonder to enter anything into evidence. Why you ask ? because the dog ate their homework. The problem for you is that this case is pretty black and white, right and wrong, but the orange glasses with the green tint seem to obscure reason.
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

burnedatstake wrote:you put stock in a fabricated paper trail? interesting......
Please show evidence that his paper trail was fabricated. Libel isn't allowed here.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

https://globalnews.ca/news/4081286/bc-g ... n-lawsuit/
A search on the B.C. government’s own website showed 180 pages of reports, memos and progress updates filed by Wilson to the former Liberal government during his first 15 months on the job.

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

flamingfingers wrote:

Don't be that silly!! Their decision was made by Petronas at least 6 months prior to the election. If not the year before.

Bull. Petronas bailed right after Horgan usurped power. They were still spending copious amounts of money right up to D-Day, which is something they would never have done had they made a decision earlier. The NDPers just can't grasp that concept, it seems, as none of them has ever run a business before.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

flamingfingers wrote:

Nonsense. Then why were they signing agreements with FNs? The stupid party of "Noooo" made it unlikely they would be allowed to proceed in a reasonable fashion. Only a blind follower of the BC NDP disastrous joke would see it otherwise.

An illegitimate usurper government held hostage by lunatic LEAPers and ideologically constipated little Green men? Just appointing the village idiot George Heyman as environment minister tells every investor in the world to skeedaddle!
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

flamingfingers wrote:

Not to worry, you beat me to that a long long time ago. :biggrin:

Might want to check your facts, given the above statement is completely false, but then again that's a common occurrence amongst you NDP cheerleaders.
goodswimmer

Post by goodswimmer »

Leifer wrote:Another court challenge by the BC NDP Government against the Trans Mountain pipeline has failed completely - leaving BC taxpayers on the hook for their ideological illogic.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/trans-mountain-by-law-1.4592821

But hey....it’s not like it’s their money right?
Thank you NDP.... :cuss:

Good f that pipeline
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Return to “B.C.”