Don't believe the hype - BC is open for business

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: Don't believe the hype - BC is open for business

Post by Urban Cowboy »

madmudder wrote:The last time the NDP were in power all you had to rely on for fake news was Keith Baldry's BS on Global. Now you have to be on the internet 24/7 to spew your BS. Fact checking is so easy now. Keep wasting your time its hilarious. I always hated red neck cowboys.

I hate idiots, and yet they keep materializing, as the NDP is inundated with them.

During leadership conventions, I believe they simply shake the pool, then send divers to the bottom so they can bring the dumbest to the top, and bestow the title of leader onto the fool.

It's the NDP version of picking the cream of the crop. [icon_lol2.gif]
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

Urban Cowboy wrote:I hate idiots, and yet they keep materializing, as the NDP is inundated with them.

During leadership conventions, I believe they simply shake the pool, then send divers to the bottom so they can bring the dumbest to the top, and bestow the title of leader onto the fool.

It's the NDP version of picking the cream of the crop. [icon_lol2.gif]

you have the gall to say that crap after chrispie and wilson? comical
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

^^ that' your weak response?

Character assassination of someone who isn't even in politics? We go way back to sticky fingers Glen getting raided by the RCMP then?

The BC NDP/LEAP are clueless, can't run a popcorn stand, and are failing miserably. Stealing taxpayer $$$ to pay for their bankrupt party to boot!

Nobody, not Glen Clark, not even Dan Miller or wild Willy has been as sticky fingered as this lot of petty crooks pretending to be a government.

You have nowhere to start if you support a party that immediately after stealing the keys to the bus breaks into the fare box. Shows you what they are - just a bunch of money grubbing thieves!
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

they didnt steal anything. the liberals lost the "confidence" of the house and lost the majority. its math. for people who support a party that is all about "economics" i find it concerning that you cant do math. as a result guichon asked the ndp with the support of the green party to form a majority and a government. and viola! they had the confidence and the votes. no matter how you try to pathetically paint it - doesnt matter. just like all your railing and whining and suppositions and not letting go of the 90's doesnt matter. just be patient for the next election like we all had to do. who knows - you might win - you might not. and i dont care about your crystal ball predictions. ill wait till all the votes are counted.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

^^^ Please wait elsewhere then. ^^^
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

burnedatstake wrote:they didnt steal anything. the liberals lost the "confidence" of the house and lost the majority. its math. for people who support a party that is all about "economics" i find it concerning that you cant do math. as a result guichon asked the ndp with the support of the green party to form a majority and a government. and viola! they had the confidence and the votes. no matter how you try to pathetically paint it - doesnt matter. just like all your railing and whining and suppositions and not letting go of the 90's doesnt matter. just be patient for the next election like we all had to do. who knows - you might win - you might not. and i dont care about your crystal ball predictions. ill wait till all the votes are counted.

Oh my. Doesn't even recognize theft when it is right there in front of you.

I suppose lying little Johnny didn't say that "no taxpayer money will be used to support political parties", and then promptly turned around and stole taxpayer $$$ to pay for the bankrupt joke of a party he leads because they had no one else stupid enough to take the job?
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

hobbyguy wrote:Oh my. Doesn't even recognize theft when it is right there in front of you.

I suppose lying little Johnny didn't say that "no taxpayer money will be used to support political parties", and then promptly turned around and stole taxpayer $$$ to pay for the bankrupt joke of a party he leads because they had no one else stupid enough to take the job?

since when do you clowns care about "lies"? i remember a biggie about the hst. and viola! we had it right after the election. what moral highground do you stand on at all? and for that matter what moral median do the MLAs you idolize stand on? they lied for 16 years incessantly. i will stand on this. so far the ndp lies - have not lead to a fall guy who ended up killing themselves. i draw the line when you get blood on your hands.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

burnedatstake wrote:they didnt steal anything. the liberals lost the "confidence" of the house and lost the majority. its math. for people who support a party that is all about "economics" i find it concerning that you cant do math. as a result guichon asked the ndp with the support of the green party to form a majority and a government. and viola! they had the confidence and the votes.

I agree with the events as they unfolded.

burnedatstake wrote: just like all your railing and whining and suppositions and not letting go of the 90's doesnt matter.

I've always been told to learn from your mistakes. The NDP in the 90's for the most part were pathetic as a government. After, was it 3 or 4 premiers, Deficit budgets as well. in 9 years they finally got thumped as we all know and would agree to. No other word to describe 77-2. I remember seeing Jenny Kwan's face in the legislature. Sure looked embarrassed.
Thing is, this government has demonstrated to me and I suspect the better number of people in BC, that they have taken incompetence to another level. The moniker of being a "tax and spend" party is very evident today. This school tax on houses over $3 mil is a classic example ill thought out policy, see the push back in Eby's riding? Wonder if he'll be elected again?
It's unfortunate I suspect we will have to wait until next years budget before these incompetents are punted and we can get this province back on a firm, financial, responsible track again. This PR vote is a wrench though.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

seewood wrote:I've always been told to learn from your mistakes.

good - start peeling layers and learn from the 16 years the liberals were in power. that is their 90's
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

seewood wrote:I've always been told to learn from your mistakes.

burnedatstake wrote:good - start peeling layers and learn from the 16 years the liberals were in power. that is their 90's

We did learn. We learned that the Liberals can repeatedly produce acceptable budgets. We learned that the Liberals recognize which side their bread is buttered on, and aren't so stupid as to crap where they eat.

We also learned that the majority of British Columbians don't want an NDP government, or they would have won an election out of the last five attempts. We also learned that the NDP are self serving liars that can't be trusted with the keys to the treasury.

We've also learned that the NDP has a fan base comprised of intellectually deficient sheep who buy everything they are told without question, regardless how ludicrous. They can be counted on to be faithful NDP apologists.

We've also learned that it's highly unlikely the NDP even understands what business is and the role it plays in the provincial economy, nor where the money comes from to pay all those slurping at the government union employee payroll trough.

We've also learned that none of the NDP apologists grasps what a true majority government is, but I'll give you a hint, the NDP does not have one. If they had Horgan wouldn't have to bend over for Weaver on a daily basis.

There was only one party that got within a few votes of another majority and that was the Liberals.

I'll take the Liberal's 90's as you put it, over the NDP 90's any time thank you very much, and you should be ashamed of bragging about, never mind supporting, a party that turned BC into a have not province last time, and are headed there again just much quicker this go round. Then again handouts is what you lefties are all about!
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

burnedatstake wrote:
it only seems like a semblance because the liberal supporters think the fantasy offered by the liberals was a viable government. viable for 1 percent.......but not the rest.

and yet if this commie rhetoric is to be believed, that 1% somehow was responsible for the Liberals winning 5 elections in a row
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

burnedatstake wrote: for people who support a party that is all about "economics" i find it concerning that you cant do math. .

the only people who can't do math are the brainless mouth-breathing NDP losers.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

burnedatstake wrote:
since when do you clowns care about "lies"? .

when the lies are costing the BC economy billions of dollars, thanks to the unelected brainless usurpers we have governing us right now.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

Urban Cowboy wrote:We did learn. We learned that the Liberals can repeatedly produce acceptable budgets.

so creating budgets that nearly bankrupted ICBC and hydro were 'acceptable" to you? says all you need to know there. and also says all you need to know about the measure of math skills the liberals had.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

The Green Barbarian wrote:when the lies are costing the BC economy billions of dollars, thanks to the unelected brainless usurpers we have governing us right now.

what billions? we still have a triple a and amazon is coming to vancouver. so what if we lost a foreign nationally owned company lng deal that was bad. or many other chicken :cuss: businesses that dont invest unless they are subsidized.

Return to “B.C.”