Super save gas saves the day again

common_sense_guy
Übergod

Super save gas saves the day again

Post by common_sense_guy »

I don't work for Super Save or I'm not trying to give them a free plug but I'm just appreciative of the gas Wars that they've been starting lately. At least they're trying to Buck the trend and as a result when prices are all the same at every station do what I do and show your loyalty to them and your thanks by shopping there.
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Super save gas saves the day again

Post by GordonH »

common_sense_guy wrote:I don't work for Super Save or I'm not trying to give them a free plug but I'm just appreciative of the gas Wars that they've been starting lately. At least they're trying to Buck the trend and as a result when prices are all the same at every station do what I do and show your loyalty to them and your thanks by shopping there.

Good on them, unfortunately it may/could be huge hit to their bottom line when refilling there tanks.

Added: It won't be Super Save taking the hit it will be the manger/owner of the station. How if Super Save head office approve this then maybe the manger is off the hook (but if he did this without that approval, he/she will be taking the loss). Of course the other fuel stations will get approval from their head offices to match the price.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Super save gas saves the day again

Post by OKkayak »

GordonH wrote:
Good on them, unfortunately it may/could be huge hit to their bottom line when refilling there tanks.

Added: It won't be Super Save taking the hit it will be the manger/owner of the station. How if Super Save head office approve this then maybe the manger is off the hook (but if he did this without that approval, he/she will be taking the loss). Of course the other fuel stations will get approval from their head offices to match the price.

It'll be a temporary hit, over the coarse of a year it'll be minimal.

Return to “B.C.”