Free sex changes. Paid for by tax payer

Jflem1983
Guru

Free sex changes. Paid for by tax payer

Post by Jflem1983 »

This needs to stop.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
alanjh595
Banned

Re: Free sex changes. Paid for by tax payer

Post by alanjh595 »

Yes it does. On the other hand, I can see that a "court imposed" change, could be both a deterrent and a solution for others to consider.
Bring back the LIKE button.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

They aren't free.....just paid for by others.
You and 71 others Like this post
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

LANDM wrote:They aren't free.....just paid for by others.

bingo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jflem1983 wrote:This needs to stop.

there you go.. https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#242156
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
countmeout
Übergod

Post by countmeout »

Unfortunately all opposed to this will be labeled as a bigot or homophobe, possibly also intolerant. There is no way to have a constructive debate once one is labeled as such which shuts down thr issue and allows ideas like this to flourish.

While the surgery should be avalible to anyone, it should cost the individual, not the tax payers.

I've tried to identify as a racecar driver for years and the government still hasn't bought me a formula 1 car :-X
AJR

Post by AJR »

What is happening. This inclusion focus is getting out of hand. I don't oppose people being gender confused, gender opposed or switching sexes... alll good by me if it's your choice and your money.

People in BC suffer from oral disease (which can KILL you) because dentistry is not publicly funded. Education costs are through the roof for BC residents. Housing crisis... medical wait lists.... There are so many other "human rights" that should be dealt with and solved before we go around cutting d*cks off for free. It's outrageous.
"That which doesn't kill you... disappoints me"
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

I think my GF wants to identify as a large breasted women, does that mean she can get breast implants for free now?
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

I'm old and butt ugly, if I want to change that, I've got to pay for it.
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
LeeSnelson

Post by LeeSnelson »

I'm Transgender and have had surgery's provided from the MSP, first of all I would like to thank all B.C residents for turning my living hell into a fairly manageable and happy life. I have something called Gender dysphoria,I didn't ask for it, I didn't wake up one morning and decide I wanted to rip people off, I just suffered in silence for 49 years till I reached out and you excepted me.
Now I don't expect everyone to look at things so happily as I do, but then again having Gender Dysphoria isn't a walk in the park either, you see I look at this way, if we can treat smokers for cancer and we treat athletes for new hips and knees and we treat addiction and homelessness then surely we can treat people who just simply want to live their lives as the real them.
By the way Ive paid into MSP for 40 years so far, I don't smoke, I don't drink only on occasion and keep myself in very good shape, in conclusion I paid for this too :)
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Nov 16th, 2018, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: watch your words.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Nedroj wrote:I think my GF wants to identify as a large breasted women, does that mean she can get breast implants for free now?

Are you sure that it is her desire and not your personal, subliminal, wishes that are encouraging her to think this way?

Has she had a baby or two? Until she has done that she should not make that decision. If she is totally dedicated to you as a mate (someone that has chosen her as she is), breast enlargement would be to attract other mens' attentions in search of one mate that is better than the one she has now.

You have just shot yourself in the foot. I do understand your attempt at humour, but sometimes it can back-fire on you. :130:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

This is the strongest reason yet to vote no on PR. A government intent on forcing this upon the tax paying public . Is a government well past its due date. Election can not come soon enough.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm all for a GoFund me situation, funded by those who want to assist with the financing. NOT taxpayers dollars though.

JFlem, if you want to talk to someone who has worked with people in your situation, let me know.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

I read the headline, then puked in my mouth a little bit.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates

Return to “B.C.”