Health Canada issues nationwide BC pot recall

matai
Banned

Health Canada issues nationwide BC pot recall

Post by matai »

Medical marijuana recalled after Health Canada inspection finds problems at B.C.-based producer

http://www.theobserver.ca/2014/04/19/me ... ction-site
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Health Canada issues nationwide BC pot recall

Post by flamingfingers »

Any time you have Hellth Canada (federal government) involved in anything, they will screw up. No reason for the recall, no dire warning about using the product, just "send it back" with no assurance it will be replaced in a timely manner. Wait for more problems to occur - and they will!!

Free the weed! Let people continue to grow it like they always have (and will). The government forcing people to buy from 'Licensed Commercial Growers' is just shifting the profit from 'criminal gangs' to 'white collar gangs'. The ones who will contribute megabucks to the coffers of the party that makes these 'laws'.
Chill
John500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by John500 »

Decriminalize weed. The only solution. Somehow it seems governments need to control us more and more.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

A recall on weed? That seems carried away to me.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Greenleaf Medicinals told its clients to immediately stop using its Purple Kush product, advising customers to return it or dispose of it.

Greenleaf doesn’t appear on government’s list of licensed medical marijuana producers.

The company’s website is no longer available and calls to the company weren’t returned on Saturday.

Health Canada said Greenleaf is working with licensed producers to help clients affected by the recall.

I'd suggest GREENLEAF would like to be on the Governments list and therefore they have made a wise move. Likely there is nothing wrong with their product, but they want to be licenced properly in order to be recognized and in good standing.

Return to “Canada”