45398
44868

150 asylum requests a day

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby the truth » Aug 10th, 2017, 1:23 pm

there you go
http://www.theprovince.com/news/nationa ... story.html

i said this would happen about 2 years ago like many others did, this is it people there is no turning back from this now, canada as we know it will never be the same :-X :-X :-X :-X :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

westbankkid likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11714
Likes: 6750 posts
Liked in: 3987 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby my5cents » Aug 10th, 2017, 5:58 pm

the truth wrote:there you go
http://www.theprovince.com/news/nationa ... story.html

i said this would happen about 2 years ago like many others did, this is it people there is no turning back from this now, canada as we know it will never be the same :-X :-X :-X :-X :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:


I think this is a very good sign, "the truth", because it means that Canada has housed and nursed back to health all it's own homeless people. Right ?..... Right ???? That is right, isn't it ? Tell me it's true.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

2 people like this post.
my5cents
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2942
Likes: 483 posts
Liked in: 701 posts
Joined: Nov 14th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby westbankkid » Aug 10th, 2017, 6:06 pm

Osoyoos_Familyof4 wrote:And they're coming from the USA because they are being deported backed to unsafe countries which are on the CANADIAN list of approved countries that we accept refugee claims from. They are trying not to return to dangerous and hostile territories.

Again, just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it illegal necessarily.


Send them all back. Maybe you would like to go with them.
They sure as hell arn't refugees.....

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
westbankkid
Übergod
 
Posts: 1191
Likes: 199 posts
Liked in: 338 posts
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2005, 2:10 pm
Location: WESTBANK

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby my5cents » Aug 10th, 2017, 6:16 pm

westbankkid wrote:Send them all back. Maybe you would like to go with them.
They sure as hell arn't refugees.....

Something that is forgotten in all this, in among the thousands of illegitimate refugees there may be some actual refugees that do need out help and attention, but they're mixed in this huge crowd.

Just think of the help and attention they could have received if it wasn't for all the queue jumpers.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

the truth likes this post.
my5cents
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2942
Likes: 483 posts
Liked in: 701 posts
Joined: Nov 14th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby averagejoe » Aug 12th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Image
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan

Catsumi likes this post.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10420
Likes: 1831 posts
Liked in: 1372 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Catsumi » Aug 12th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Possibly JT and his crowd are all saints that perform miracles. While we find it difficult to find housing, doctors and. jobs they can do it for the thousands coming this way

averagejoe likes this post.
Catsumi
 
Posts: 50
Likes: 113 posts
Liked in: 40 posts
Joined: May 24th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Opeeved » Aug 12th, 2017, 4:04 pm

LolaB wrote:This ASYLUM request scenario is getting way out of hand. So now Haiti people are crossing here and we should simply keep giving everything to them. Do Canadians know that the Haiti received BILLIONS of dollars to rebuild after the tsunami but we are such idiots and won't send them back.... WHY? Their country is perfectly livable and by any means such a small part of a land could have been totally torn down and rebuilt with those billions of dollars. Tropical places do not need skyscrapers or shopping malls, infrastructure and luxurious 5 bedroom 4 bathroom homes..... WHERE THE HECK all the money went? Research and see how Canadian and American "samaritans" with quickly established charities are getting richer and richer of being charitable.... I WOULD NEVER GIVE A PENNY to such a rip of situation.
Haitians are very safe to go home so what we are talking about - ASYLUM???? Just because they decided they like it here better and will rip off our citizens, our taxes, our future. PATHETIC SITUATION and stupid Trudeau keeps allowing it so he looks good front of the world. SHEESH CANADA - don't fall for that - THINK!

Sheesh, you answered your own question with, where all the money went.
Haven't read all this thread and at this point I don't want to- the premise is flawed. You claim to know about Haiti but honestly can't differentiate between an earthquake (fact) and tsunami (fake,lie). The rest is just first world privelege diatribe. Can't get the original facts right but expect the rest of us to jump aboard "I've traveled so I know", the truth.

I know others have undoubtedly corrected your "faux pas" (imo you let your anger at being humanitarian and empathetic blind you) but, fail in your inaccurate and misleading post.
Long time lurker.. Just posting.
This is fun hahaha
User avatar
Opeeved
Fledgling
 
Posts: 128
Likes: 34 posts
Liked in: 49 posts
Joined: Aug 9th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Queen K » Aug 12th, 2017, 4:20 pm

Haiti is "perfectly liveable"?

:200:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=living+c ... 20&bih=950

Oh ya LolaB, don't let any of the images discourage you from suggesting that Haitians "pull up their socks" or put a little more elbow grease into it.

Oh, and people in Haiti investigating the activities of the Clinton Foundation there have been found dead. Ya.
Please edit "Horgan" to "Premier Horgan" to show solidarity towards a successful tenure. Remember: The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room.

Osoyoos_Familyof4 likes this post.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 46606
Likes: 7370 posts
Liked in: 8226 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby the truth » Aug 12th, 2017, 4:42 pm

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/getting- ... -1.3543268 so will they be given all there proper vaccinantions before being cut lose on a promise to appear,that most will never show up for
should they not be quarantined for a month to make sure god knows what filthy disease some of them might have, and spread across canada ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

westbankkid likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11714
Likes: 6750 posts
Liked in: 3987 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Osoyoos_Familyof4 » Aug 12th, 2017, 4:50 pm

Why wouldn't they show up? If they weren't going to show up they likely wouldn't have registered in the first place and snuck in instead. Their goal is to be here and legit. I don't see why they would bother coming here in the first place if they could have just stayed illegals in the USA.

These people are sort of stateless, I imagine they would like to eventually be afforded all the right we have in this country and go through the processes to stay. And if you consider their home country being a "State" it may be true on paper and not in reality. I worked for an NGO that did work in Haiti (among other countries, I didn't work there though), they are no longer there because they couldn't guarantee the safety of the workers.
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister
 
Posts: 461
Likes: 218 posts
Liked in: 452 posts
Joined: Nov 26th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Queen K » Aug 12th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Oh ya, don't bring the organized crime preying on their own citizens into this, or make sense or anything. :smt045
Please edit "Horgan" to "Premier Horgan" to show solidarity towards a successful tenure. Remember: The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room.

westbankkid likes this post.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 46606
Likes: 7370 posts
Liked in: 8226 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Opeeved » Aug 12th, 2017, 10:56 pm

the truth wrote:http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/getting-refugee-status-in-canada-isn-t-easy-quebec-premier-reminds-asylum-seekers-1.3543268 so will they be given all there proper vaccinantions before being cut lose on a promise to appear,that most will never show up for
should they not be quarantined for a month to make sure god knows what filthy disease some of them might have, and spread across canada ?

Omg. Filthy diseases? Dogs in your eyes, eh?
I guess you don't know that a third of us have the tuberculosis bacterium residing in us whether we become afflicted or not, for example

Filthy indeed. Ugh
Long time lurker.. Just posting.
This is fun hahaha
User avatar
Opeeved
Fledgling
 
Posts: 128
Likes: 34 posts
Liked in: 49 posts
Joined: Aug 9th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Ka-El » Aug 13th, 2017, 7:50 am

should they not be quarantined for a month to make sure god knows what filthy disease some of them might have, ...?

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." - Nelson Mandela
This type of ignorance and hatred is learned. Unfortunately, it seems there are some who wish to perpetuate it. Sad times.
People who say they’d rather have “street smarts” than “book smarts”, actually mean they wish they could read one.
User avatar
Ka-El
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2833
Likes: 1328 posts
Liked in: 2137 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby the truth » Aug 13th, 2017, 8:27 am

this has nothing to do with hating anyone, your the one starting shi :cuss: , they are pretty much a third would country ,not up to speed with getting vaccinations , like are govt says all canadians should get when we are still babies ,
whats wrong with making sure they have had all there shots before cutting them loose in are communities,

imo anything else would be gross negligence --this has nothing to do with skin color or were they came from
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11714
Likes: 6750 posts
Liked in: 3987 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Postby Queen K » Aug 13th, 2017, 8:36 am

You do know that they've been in the United States for years and years by now right? You'd think anything "off" would have shown up by now right?

And do you think they should be rounded up and dropped off on the tarmac in Port au Prince? Because I think Criminals should be rounded up and dropped off in huge enclosed prisons. That murderers should have capital punishment applied. That addicts need to be prevented from being prey on the streets for the pushers and sellers of death.

But these Haitians? Are they criminals by not wanting to be deported back to the most backward island in the Caribbean? Where they know they'll be basically sentenced to a death like existence? Have you seen the photos?
Please edit "Horgan" to "Premier Horgan" to show solidarity towards a successful tenure. Remember: The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 46606
Likes: 7370 posts
Liked in: 8226 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: What? You mean here?

PreviousNext

Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests