Trudeau family hangs out with convicted attempted murderer

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Trudeau family hangs out with convicted attempted murder

Post by Omnitheo »

Veovis wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:Interesting that exact same thing could be said about Trump.

SO why is one ok with you but not the other?

I’m saying neither matter. This is a ridiculous non-issue that has nothing to do with the PM or his policies.
Interestingly though in Trump’s case it appears they were aware that the person was a felon, and still went along with it. Whereas Trudeau and his party took action immediately upon the revelation.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

are you for real [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] do you really believe what you are saying
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:
This is a ridiculous non-issue that has nothing to do with the PM or his policies.

And yet if this had been Harper, the attack dogs would have been baying mercilessly. Of course, Harper would never have made this mistake so it's a moot point.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Happilyretired

Post by Happilyretired »

I copied this from a post in the bickering room - “VANCOUVER — A convicted gunman who B.C. Premier Christy Clark said should not have been invited to her government's budget speech last month holds a position on a Surrey riding executive in the federal Liberal party, The Vancouver Sun has learned.”
Mistakes like this should be not happening - could it be possible that their are Sikh separatist supporters within the federal liberal party? I don’t buy the excuse from the liberal MP that it was an oversight
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Maybe Trudeau will recycle the old, family friend excuse again, this time with Atwal. Uh-ohhhhhh...there's a history here with Trudeau and Atwal, not just an error by a staffer...the plot thickens.

PS - check out that dreamy hair.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Chyren wrote:Wow, talk about people blowing things WAY out of proportion. It was a mistake, happens. They fixed it once they discovered the error. The question is how did the guy get that far in the political scene over there? Who exactly are we dealing with?

The question I have to you, do you not believe there should be some effort to ensure the persons invited to a function with the leader of a country should be of honorable character?

That would be like providing complimentary tickets to Criminals for the annual Police Officers Ball or Regimental Dinner.

Maybe I'm wrong and the old saying holds true, birds of a feather hang together. From some of Trudeau's initiatives such as welcoming home known ISIS members, his family travel, his packing along friends for travel at Taxpayers expense and all really, what does it matter to his followers?
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/21 ... n-faux-pas

More info here. Interesting stuff, imho.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Snman wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/219595/Trudeau-s-foreign-faux-pas

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/convic ... story.html
This one in the Sun is equally interesting. The Trudeau Liberals' house of cards is about to come tumbling down.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm surprised this one got past Gone_Fishin

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/02/in ... ts-canada/
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

The Green Barbarian wrote:And yet if this had been Harper, the attack dogs would have been baying mercilessly. Of course, Harper would never have made this mistake so it's a moot point.

Conjecture.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Cactusflower wrote:
Snman wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/219595/Trudeau-s-foreign-faux-pas

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/convic ... story.html
This one in the Sun is equally interesting. The Trudeau Liberals' house of cards is about to come tumbling down.

That is indeed interesting but the date of the article has me confused, considering the current events included on the page.
Still, something really stinks with Trudeau. Real bad.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

fvkasm2x wrote:It's the standard playbook.

Point out just how absolutely terrible JT is or that he did something awful and the immediate response from his supporters is: Well look at Trump or Steven Harper's conservatives...

Hell, even JT does it repeatedly in Question Period himself.

Instead of answering the question (they can't), it's much easier to try and point at something else or use strawman arguments.

I suggest it is OK to admit you too are as naive as the many others who failed to take responsibility for your own actions!

Did you not do your homework before going out to vote? Are you still not getting it, this guy is not Prime Minister quality? Please wake up and be a responsibly voter next go around or just don't vote!

Return to “Canada”