Canadian Schools are Teaching PC Lies to Students

rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Canadian Schools are Teaching PC Lies to Students

Post by rustled »

Bigjohn69 wrote:The post at the top of the thread is based on a book that fully admits being a work of fiction so the article is taking a apple and making it a orange . The true case played out in a courtroom. Facts are known and researchable.Gords version is based on the facts as that school admited sexual abuse took place their and said so in a official capacity .

There is nothing to debate .

I think there is something to talk about. To my mind, what happened to that little boy was terrible and if we are to treat his memory with respect, when we tell his story we should stick to the truth.

The book was based on his story, but it was dramatized. The dramatization was to serve someone else's purpose.

When someone dramatizes this little boy's story, in my opinion that person disrespects him and his memory. That person uses him for an agenda. In my opinion this is wrong, and just another indignity.

Chanie Wenjack was mistreated and disrespected during his too-short life. The least we can do is honour his memory with the truth.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Canada”