Jagmeet Singh and genocide

Snman
Übergod

Jagmeet Singh and genocide

Post by Snman »

At the risk of appearing racist I can't help but be reminded, at times when I read an article like this one, that many people warned that if we weren't careful 'their problems would become our problems'. That appears to be the case and I wonder why Jagmeet isn't more concerned with Canadian issues, instead of Sikh separatists and so called genocide conducted by India. Lord help us if this nut becomes PM. Just my opinion mind you, I could be wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/03/16 ... 8_c_EYcQQ1
Last edited by Snman on Mar 17th, 2018, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod

Re: Jagmeet Singh and genocide

Post by Snman »

I'm surprised no one has a comment on this subject. Either all think it's okay to stick our nose in India's business or perhaps they're unwilling to appear racist. Oh well, can't homer at every at bat.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Singh's doing to India what we're doing to ourselves here.

Just when it looked like we were finally getting beyond what divided us in the past and actually pulling together, we've been forced instead to focus on what divides us. Instead of "how do we build a stronger future for us all" we've reverted to blame and recrimination. It's part of our penchant for defining every situation by "victims and perpetrators". It does us no good whatsoever.

I can't imagine why Singh feels it's okay for him to stick in his oar to stir things up in India.

A few people on this forum are suggesting people should see the federal NDP as a viable alternative in the next election.

How can rational people support, with our vote, what Singh is up to?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Exactly, Rustled. Just what IS IT that motivates him?
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Snman wrote:Exactly, Rustled. Just what IS IT that motivates him?

I'd be interested in hearing from some of the folk who see the NDP as a viable alternative in the next federal election. Although I didn't pay much attention to their leadership race, at first glance I thought they'd made an okay choice. But his active involvement in this, along with his refusal to answer direct questions on related matters (which he shouldn't have any difficulty answering), has left me cold.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Jagmeet who????

That's what most Canadians are thinking.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

If there was only 1 reason to not vote NDP he would be it.

Fortunately there are many! :D
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Typical politician
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

High ranking politicians have agendas that work in accord with the United Nations, contrary to propaganda politicians do not serve the nations people it represents.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^

My thoughts exactly. They serve themselves first and foremost.

I have no love for ANY of the lying, pallaverating bunch of them.

Regarding Jagmeet....I strongly suspect there is an underlying layer of something distasteful to Canadians in his bid for PM.

Their problems will be our problems, absolutely, racist tag or not. What is Canada heading for?

Recall that this guy will not denounce Air India bomber...seems to be ok with him, otherwise he would.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Canada”