Trudeau nails it on conservative party

burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Trudeau nails it on conservative party

Post by burnedatstake »

the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Re: trudeau nails it on conservative party

Post by normaM »

tel père tel fils
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

burnedatstake wrote:new leader - same lame policies

what makes the policies "lame" exactly? Because they don't want to go to India and offend an entire country? Because they don't want to take private helicopter rides with their billionaire buddies? Because they don't invite convicted attempted murderers to parties? Because they don't want to write glowing eulogies to murdering commie dictator *bleep*? Where's the lameness exactly?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
burnedatstake wrote:new leader - same lame policies

what makes the policies "lame" exactly? Because they don't want to go to India and offend an entire country? whats more offensive? Honouring the country you’re visiting with their traditional clothing, or flying out your own vehicles because you don’t trust theirs Because they don't want to take private helicopter rides with their billionaire buddies? vs taking helicopter rides with the military for a private fishing trip?Because they don't invite convicted attempted murderers to parties?no, but rather they are a party of convicted felons. Scandal after scandal Because they don't want to write glowing eulogies to murdering commie dictator *bleep*? instead they write glowing eulogies to murdering Saudi Arabian dictator *bleep*Where's the lameness exactly? seated across from the Prime Minister in the House of Commons
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:whats more offensive? Honouring the country you’re visiting with their traditional clothing,]

LOL - nice spin. Our airhead PM offended India with his idiotic dress. He was so dumb, he even dressed up his three political props, I mean his kids, in the same garb. It wasn't "honoring" anything. It was just soooo stupid. This isn't even up for debate. Good grief. Just unbelievable the lies and spin that the idiot left will go to to defend our brain-dead leader. It's just so pathetic.

Also - you don't see my posts, so why are you replying? You tell everyone you have me on ignore. Because you don't like what I have to say, and you are so lame you have to tell everyone that you refuse to engage with me. And yet here you are. Lying again.

Because they don't want to write glowing eulogies to murdering commie dictator *bleep*? instead they write glowing eulogies to murdering Saudi Arabian dictator *bleep*

And yet it was the airhead PM Trudeau who became a world-wide laughingstock. And the funniest part was that he was so freaking dense, he couldn't understand why everyone was laughing at him. That was telling, just how dumb this guy is.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

And yet, yet, here you are reading and commenting on those darn Lefties posts.I also bet you a fiver if Andy gets to be Lord of the Manor for awhile he'll go T2 one better and adopt an Indian child.
I'd post my fav clip from " BUbble Boy" but I'm sure to offend someone.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

normaM wrote:And yet, yet, here you are reading and commenting on those darn Lefties posts.

what's your point? I don't have the person on ignore, and I don't go around bragging about how I have him on ignore.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:whats more offensive? Honouring the country you’re visiting with their traditional clothing,]

LOL - nice spin. Our airhead PM offended India with his idiotic dress. He was so dumb, he even dressed up his three political props, I mean his kids, in the same garb. It wasn't "honoring" anything. It was just soooo stupid. This isn't even up for debate. Good grief. Just unbelievable the lies and spin that the idiot left will go to to defend our brain-dead leader. It's just so pathetic.

Also - you don't see my posts, so why are you replying? You tell everyone you have me on ignore. Because you don't like what I have to say, and you are so lame you have to tell everyone that you refuse to engage with me. And yet here you are. Lying again.

Because they don't want to write glowing eulogies to murdering commie dictator *bleep*? instead they write glowing eulogies to murdering Saudi Arabian dictator *bleep*

And yet it was the airhead PM Trudeau who became a world-wide laughingstock. And the funniest part was that he was so freaking dense, he couldn't understand why everyone was laughing at him. That was telling, just how dumb this guy is.

I took it off recently. We'll see how long for. I added you to ignore after you accused me of stalking you, to spare you the fear.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:
I took it off recently. We'll see how long for.

Why? What I write is so offensive, and you are always telling people not to engage, because GASP I don't agree with your backward beliefs. Oh no! An opinion that doesn't mesh with the far left's accepted narratives! Can't be true!

I added you to ignore after you accused me of stalking you, to spare you the fear.

Oh well thank you. You are so thoughtful!
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Right or wrong, JT has a good political reason for painting Scheer as "Harper with dimples" (as somebody called him.)

That stuff will work on some voters.

Scheer ought not to fall for that bait. Those voters that are still anti-Harper enough to to go for that "Harper with dimples" shtick won't vote Conservative anyway.

Scheer has to work on voters who vote by policy and an overall plan. Sadly not in evidence from the Conservatives yet. So far, my own view of Scheer is more like "Harper wannabe without the competence".

But yes, the dimples are cuter.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

hobbyguy wrote: So far, my own view of Scheer is more like "Harper wannabe without the competence".

Just like Justin is more like a Pierre wannabe, without the brains.

I don't think you are giving Scheer a fair shake, and are misrepresenting him as well as under-estimating him. A lot like Joe Clark in 1979. We shall see what happens. If JT has Quebec sown up it's going to be hard to un-seat him, just as it was near impossible to un-seat his disgusting and evil dad in the 1970's and first part of the 1980's, even when it was evident evil Pierre was well past his best before date.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Apr 22nd, 2018, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Apr 22nd, 2018, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

The Green Barbarian wrote:I don't think you are giving Scheer a fair shake
how on gods green earth can you possibly be so disingenuous as to ask that of anyone? did you or have you given trudeau a "fair shake"? or horgan? or anyone who doesnt meet your diatribes? not even 1 in a million.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Trudeau nails it on conservative party

Post by burnedatstake »

unseating the liberals federally or the ndp provincially are the 2 last things we should be doing.

Return to “Canada”