Crowd protests police G20 actions

Woodenhead
Guru

Re: Crowd protests police G20 actions

Post by Woodenhead »

grammafreddy wrote:My gawd ........ my eyes are bleeding from looking at your second link. :200: :200: :200: I highly recommend a crash course in web site design.

hahaha Tell me about it! Making the font larger on sites like that help, tho. Try pressing the CTRL button while scrolling your mouse wheel. (press CTRL + 0 to default back)

the 2nd part of your post made me laugh as well. So true. I like what the one article says: "Trash a Starbucks, wipe out someone’s car that they probably haven’t paid for, and you’re some sort of ideological saint. The world has now been saved, and you and your ego can move on and become an accountant."

So yeah. Lawyers & accountants.
Your bias suits you.
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

Woodenhead wrote:They normally come from local unis & tend to organize online. They are an actual group, called the Black Bloc. These are the people responsible for the craziness at the G20.

Basically, a gang of anarchists.

OK, more a "tactic" than a group, but you get the idea.

More about how they operated during the G20.

That site...was teaching people how to build bombs and what weapons to carry to riots and what to wear etc. That is disgusting, I mean I might even suggest removing that link from your post cause who knows who will see it.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

So how come the police haven't inflitrated them or have undercover cops following the Black Bloc since they cause problems around the world at protests? :137:
It's pretty simple text book?

Woodenhead wrote:They normally come from local unis & tend to organize online. They are an actual group, called the Black Bloc. These are the people responsible for the craziness at the G20.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

averagejoe wrote:So how come the police haven't inflitrated them or have undercover cops following the Black Bloc since they cause problems around the world at protests? :137:

Who says they haven't?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:So how come the police haven't inflitrated them or have undercover cops following the Black Bloc since they cause problems around the world at protests? :137:
It's pretty simple text book?

They are known trouble makers, you would figure they would be arrested right away on sight, but instead the cops are all over innocent protesters.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Evan
Board Meister

Post by Evan »

To be inspired.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Martial Law in Canada for the benefit of visiting bankers
Enforced by a criminal police department
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1052.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc3jlxN_fzA&feature=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc3jlxN_fzA

Why does Chief Bill Blair still have a job?

"The most massive compromise of civil rights in Canadian history."

I don't get it.

Bill Blair is a liar, a bully, a terrorist, and a traitor to his country and its laws.

To Canada's credit, it appears to have some institutions that can keep uniformed thugs like Blair in check - even if it is after the fact.

Information about the program of systematic sexual abuse against women protesters conducted by officers under Bill Blair's command.

Video testimony:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1053.html
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Canada”