Harper gives Conservatives control of Senate!

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Harper gives Conservatives control of Senate!

Post by grammafreddy »

I keep asking to be appointed as a Senator but so far he is ignoring me. :(

I can't imagine why ........ :129:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

grammafreddy wrote:I keep asking to be appointed as a Senator but so far he is ignoring me. :(

I can't imagine why ........ :129:

Might help if you put down that rolling pin.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

:dyinglaughing:
Bill Parker

Post by Bill Parker »

Ignoramous is getting desperate with his falling poll numbers. He's now talking coalition again.

We need to give Steve a majority and get on with returning Canada to a proud country.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

I don't particularly like majority governments. Iggy needs to go, though.

The rolling pin stays, guys. When I get to be a Senator, I'll need it to whip them all into shape and knock some sense into those fat cats.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

grammafreddy wrote: The rolling pin stays, guys.

:digging:
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

steven lloyd wrote:
grammafreddy wrote: The rolling pin stays, guys.

:digging:

Are you digging to find the fat cats?? You're going in the wrong direction!!!! They are back east <<< thataway!!!

I'd like to see some common ordinary everyday kind of folks sitting on that. You know ... some people who can relate to normal people like us commoners who work for little bitty wages and struggle to make ends meet.

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

grammafreddy wrote: Are you digging to find the fat cats??

Just looking for cover from that rolling pin. I know how you get when you get all hankered up.

grammafreddy wrote:I'd like to see some common ordinary everyday kind of folks sitting on that. You know ... some people who can relate to normal people like us commoners who work for little bitty wages and struggle to make ends meet.

:137: That'll never happen.
RJ2
Fledgling

Post by RJ2 »

I like the way Harper is taking the wait and see how the US unwinds its economy and put out a dead asz financial budget and bunker down the hatches until the US dollar implodes. Smart strategy as far as I'm concerned because I'm just another bystander just like the rest of you. Prime Minister Harper has got allot on his table and the way the world is deteriorating daily I feel his common sense and love of the country will reflect in the decisions he'll make going forward. I really don't think he's a repressive control freak like elsewhere, but we've got to be vigilant nowadays!!!!!!!!!!
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

RJ2 wrote:I like the way Harper is taking the wait and see how the US unwinds its economy and put out a dead asz financial budget and bunker down the hatches until the US dollar implodes. Smart strategy as far as I'm concerned because I'm just another bystander just like the rest of you. Prime Minister Harper has got allot on his table and the way the world is deteriorating daily I feel his common sense and love of the country will reflect in the decisions he'll make going forward. I really don't think he's a repressive control freak like elsewhere, but we've got to be vigilant nowadays!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are right RJ2, Harper is just trying to do his job the best he can, but with heavy influences from the States, makes it very hard.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.

Return to “Canada”