Canada passes Codex food law that permits police to trespass

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canada passes Codex food law that permits police to tres

Post by averagejoe »

Nebula wrote:
averagejoe wrote:
Nebula wrote:In this country, RJ, you are free to think whatever you want.

Really Nebby? Is that why we have hate laws and human wrong laws in Canada? Maybe try and question certain parts of history or the power of some special interest groups and see how fast the law is applied. You never think before you type....
:skippingsheep:

I'd really appreciate it if you would knock off the personal jabs.

Since you're now on the subject of special interest groups, what about the snakeoil salesmen who are against this law and want to have the right to seel crap in a bottle to fix what ails you? Talk about a special interest group.

Don't make statements like we have free speech here in Canada. Ohhh...but it's Ok for you call someone a snakeoil salesman?
:137:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Why must you twist everything, joe?

I did not call YOU a snakeoil salesman.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Nebula wrote:Why must you twist everything, joe?

No I didn't twist your comment! I know you didn't call me a snakeoil salesman. You call everyone you disagree with a snakeoil salesman. :127:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Stick to the topic, joe. Your twisting is doing nothing toward furthering this topic.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:

No I didn't twist your comment! I know you didn't call me a snakeoil salesman. You call everyone you disagree with a snakeoil salesman. :127:

If people can get relief with snakeoil, why should they not have the right to buy it and use it. If it doesn't work, they won't buy it again. Half the drugs on the market don't do anything for solving peoples problems, in most cases it makes them worse, but the big drug companies are still allowed to sell them.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

This is a interesting trun of events down in the U.S.

The FDA has just notified small pharmacies that they will no longer be allowed to manufacture or distribute injectable vitamin C—despite its remarkable power to heal conditions that conventional medicine can’t touch. Please help reverse this outrageous decision!

http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-now ... vitamin-c/

RJ2
Fledgling

Post by RJ2 »

kompili wrote:
averagejoe wrote:

If people can get relief with snakeoil, why should they not have the right to buy it and use it. If it doesn't work, they won't buy it again. Half the drugs on the market don't do anything for solving peoples problems, in most cases it makes them worse, but the big drug companies are still allowed to sell them.

Obama's snakeoil salesman Food and Drug Administration being liberal is doin the 2 step boogie like usual 1 step forward 1 back, control and pressure, pressure and control, control and pressure, pressure and control ...............

:dyinglaughing:
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:This is a interesting trun of events down in the U.S.

The FDA has just notified small pharmacies that they will no longer be allowed to manufacture or distribute injectable vitamin C—despite its remarkable power to heal conditions that conventional medicine can’t touch. Please help reverse this outrageous decision!

http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-now ... vitamin-c/

More proof that they want people sick. But I am sure they will sell you some drugs that will make you sicker.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

averagejoe wrote:The FDA has just notified small pharmacies that they will no longer be allowed to manufacture or distribute injectable vitamin C—despite its remarkable power to heal conditions that conventional medicine can’t touch. Please help reverse this outrageous decision!

I wonder how Canadian citizens can reverse a decision made by FDA?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
thirtythr33

Post by thirtythr33 »

I invite everyone especially anyone who is skeptical to take 24:21 out of their day to watch this short documentary. Then decide whether or not we live in a free country.

http://vimeo.com/13024940

Return to “Canada”