Canada passes Codex food law that permits police to trespass

thirtythr33

Canada passes Codex food law that permits police to trespass

Post by thirtythr33 »

Canada passes Codex food law that permits police to trespass, seize private property without warrant

http://www.NaturalNews.com/030809_Codex_Canada.html

Why isn't this on the front page of every newspaper in Canada? Why is nobody talking about this? Don't people realize that their rights and freedoms are being stripped away right in front of their noses? Wake up people!!!!!
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Canada passes Codex food law that permits police to tres

Post by kompili »

This is a very dangerous law which has just undermined the constitutional rights of Canadians to due process
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Well, you can choose to believe the exceedingly biased views of wingnuts who pawn their wares off as miracle cures, or you can choose to look into the law itself, ignore the gross bias present, and form your own conclusion.

If you only get your information on this topic from the website posted and others like it, you have been taken down the garden path.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Bill C-36 abolishes the law of trespass thus allowing the State access onto private property without any legal recourse.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kompili wrote:Bill C-36 abolishes the law of trespass thus allowing the State access onto private property without any legal recourse.

If you wish to believe that, I won't stop you. If you do believe that, I suspect you also believe that the cops can arrest you for giving your kids vitamin C.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Health Canada inspectors and police no longer require a warrant to enter private property in Canada. Under this new law, police and Health Canada inspectors can remove anything from a home, and not have to report what was taken to the local court.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kompili wrote:Health Canada inspectors and police no longer require a warrant to enter private property in Canada. Under this new law, police and Health Canada inspectors can remove anything from a home, and not have to report what was taken to the local court.

If you say so. Believe what you want. After all, it's a free country.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Between these 2 bills(C-36 being passed and C-474 being opposed) it seems very likely our natural foods are on their way out and GM foods will continue to flood markets untested.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Bottom line. They better build some more prisons. They are setting up the laws to fill them.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

All hype and no substance.
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

Where, and what in the bill substantiates these claims?

What is this all about?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

WhatThe wrote:Where, and what in the bill substantiates these claims?

What is this all about?

You have to read the bill C-36 that was passed December 14. It is all in there. But the bill is being camouflaged once again by the government and media to be something that will protect us.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

This has been going on for a year at least, WhatThe. The federal government proposed a bill and suddenly every natural food nut out there starting sounding alarm bells. Of course, the only way they could get some people to listen was to blow everything completely out of proportion and make it sound like people's rights were at stake.

I actually had a woman come up to me at a coffee shop and ask if I knew the government was going to pass legislation that would make it illegal to give children vitamin C. It's all alarmist bull crap.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:This has been going on for a year at least, WhatThe. The federal government proposed a bill and suddenly every natural food nut out there starting sounding alarm bells.

They tried passing it a few times under a different name but it was stopped. They changed a few things and rushed it through. They are following in the foot steps of the states and all their wacky ideas on taking away peoples freedoms.

Return to “Canada”