Parliament sitting less, doing less, expert says

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: Parliament sitting less, doing less, expert says

Post by steven lloyd »

kompili wrote: :coffeecanuck: I thought they died so people could have freedoms like voting or not voting, if that is what they wished, without having bullies telling them that they had to vote.

Did you even read what I just wrote ? I'm pretty sure I just acknowledged that.

see what I mean jenny ?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

steven lloyd wrote:
kompili wrote: :coffeecanuck: I thought they died so people could have freedoms like voting or not voting, if that is what they wished, without having bullies telling them that they had to vote.

Did you even read what I just wrote ? I'm pretty sure I just acknowledged that.

see what I mean jenny ?

I just wanted to make sure you knew what sooperphreek was talking about, because you seem to love to try and bully people into doing what you think is right. Or throwing in little quotes to try and show how superior you are.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

kompili wrote: I just wanted to make sure you knew what sooperphreek was talking about, ...

I'm not going to repeat myself.
RJ2
Fledgling

Post by RJ2 »

Was it 117 days or 119 days? No diaologe, they just want to pass bigger bills without individual talk on each bill and concenus after they understand what their about to sign will impact the people who voted them in and its now their concentrated power and superiority of their self -righteousness feelings of importance that sometimes clouds their memory banks....... Know your rights, otherwise you get politics and policies without principles......

Return to “Canada”