Stephen Harper as Prime Minister

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Stephen Harper as Prime Minister

Post by The Green Barbarian »

westsidebud wrote:
Corneliousrooster wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:
Corneliousrooster wrote:The stoning thing.....thats just wrong! but in the grand skeme of civilized evolution the western world is about a millimeter ahead of afganistan.

facepalm

i realize when you compare where we are now compared to where they are now it seems enormous....but we JUST did this....very recently on the GRAND SCHEME of civilization!!!! i hardly think that puts us in a position to take our military around the world to force change. leading by example...thats another story!

a cetain poster on here hates muslims roooster no point in arguing with hatefull ppl , you get no where ,we all know the americans and us did bad things, in canada killing of natives was sport at one time, oh its just a savage who cares shoot it , but this certain poster wont admit to that, yet ppl this person has never met , is willing to go nuke them i think the word is hypocrite

you were warned about posting this kind of stuff. Ban hammer coming your way.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Re: Stephen Harper as Prime Minister

Post by westsidebud »

harper is now trying to bribe us with no ubb, which is good but will he realy make it stick? we will see
GO CANUCKS GO

Return to “Canada”