Stephen Harper as Prime Minister

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Stephen Harper as Prime Minister

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Bagotricks wrote:So what do you suppose we do?

The Russians lost in Afghanistan. Take a hint.

yup. Just let the Taliban offer safe havens to thousands of terrorists, blow up any and all world heritage sites in the name of their "religion", and stone their women to death because they were gang-raped and therefore guilty of a capital offense. This has been argued over many times and there is no easy answer, unless of course you are Taliban Jack. Then the easy answer is "give up and just let it happen". You can only do that so many times in this world before you realize you have nothing left to give up, as you gave up your integrity a long time ago.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
RJ2
Fledgling

Post by RJ2 »

This could be the big ticket item Mulroney might be hinting towards PM Harper....http://theintelhub.com/2010/12/28/north ... %E2%80%8F/
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

Canadians will be required to sign a contract committing to pay their share of the flight cost from Egypt to Europe before they are allowed to board. The cost will be approximately $400 per seat, according to Foreign Affairs. Passengers will also be required to purchase their own tickets to leave Europe

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome
GO CANUCKS GO
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Bagotricks wrote:So what do you suppose we do?

The Russians lost in Afghanistan. Take a hint.

yup. Just let the Taliban offer safe havens to thousands of terrorists, blow up any and all world heritage sites in the name of their "religion", and stone their women to death because they were gang-raped and therefore guilty of a capital offense. This has been argued over many times and there is no easy answer, unless of course you are Taliban Jack. Then the easy answer is "give up and just let it happen". You can only do that so many times in this world before you realize you have nothing left to give up, as you gave up your integrity a long time ago.

i see someone believed bush when he preached muslims are baaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddd :coffeecanuck:
GO CANUCKS GO
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

westsidebud wrote: i see someone believed bush when he preached muslims are baaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddd :coffeecanuck:

yet another post to add to your wall of shame.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

no shame in not thinking every muslim is bad like you seem to believe, you can live in your world of fear, i will live in my world of being real
GO CANUCKS GO
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

westsidebud wrote:no shame in not thinking every muslim is bad like you seem to believe, you can live in your world of fear, i will live in my world of being real

how can you write such crap? You don't know me at all and yet make this incredibly rude and horrible generalization about my personal beliefs. How do you know that I am not Muslim?
zudnic

Post by zudnic »

Bagotricks wrote:I always got a kick out of the "I would do better if I had a majority " sentiment.

Its like he blames "the rest of Canada" for not voting for him, because he cant do what he wants ( which is the best thing to do in his mind ) in a minority government.

So Canada - its YOUR fault he isnt as good as a PM as he think he could be.

We (the people) don't vote directly for the PM in Canada, thats part of the problem. Second problem is minority governments can be formed. Third after Harper did his little "prorogue" parliament trick, became clear that having a Gov General UN elected and appointed by the PM; well makes it pretty Canada has more in common political system wise with third world dictatorships over a freedom loving democracy. We have more in common with Egypt over say the superior system of The United States. We have an albeit friendly dictatorship of bad governance in this once o.k country. I'm not only a conservative. I'm double evil because I'm also a Republican and I don't mean the American political party of the same name!
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

westsidebud wrote:no shame in not thinking every muslim is bad like you seem to believe, you can live in your world of fear, i will live in my world of being real

how can you write such crap? You don't know me at all and yet make this incredibly rude and horrible generalization about my personal beliefs. How do you know that I am not Muslim?

because of your posts, start posting for alll humans to be treated fairly and you might make sum friends
GO CANUCKS GO
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

Taliban offer safe havens to thousands of terrorists, blow up any and all world heritage sites in the name of their "religion", and stone their women to death because they were gang-raped and therefore guilty of a capital offense

i believe it was you who wrote that right? well thats just as bad of a genrilization is it not, tell us this how would you solve the israel/ palistine debate ?
GO CANUCKS GO
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

westsidebud wrote:

Taliban offer safe havens to thousands of terrorists, blow up any and all world heritage sites in the name of their "religion", and stone their women to death because they were gang-raped and therefore guilty of a capital offense

i believe it was you who wrote that right? well thats just as bad of a genrilization is it not, tell us this how would you solve the israel/ palistine debate ?

name one thing that wasn't true in that sentence.
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

"Taliban offer safe havens to thousands of terrorists, blow up any and all world heritage sites in the name of their "religion", and stone their women to death because they were gang-raped and therefore guilty of a capital offense"

or

americans offer safe havens to thousands of terrorists, blow up any and all world heritage sites in the name of their "democracy"

The stoning thing.....thats just wrong! but in the grand skeme of civilized evolution the western world is about a millimeter ahead of afganistan. wasn't that long ago witches were being burned at the stake for a birthmark and women were not considered worthy of a vote until less than 100 years ago......maybe some of the european populations that were ahead of us should have invaded and set us on the "right" path.....

2 wrongs don't make a right
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Corneliousrooster wrote:The stoning thing.....thats just wrong! but in the grand skeme of civilized evolution the western world is about a millimeter ahead of afganistan.

facepalm
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

Corneliousrooster wrote:The stoning thing.....thats just wrong! but in the grand skeme of civilized evolution the western world is about a millimeter ahead of afganistan.

facepalm

i realize when you compare where we are now compared to where they are now it seems enormous....but we JUST did this....very recently on the GRAND SCHEME of civilization!!!! i hardly think that puts us in a position to take our military around the world to force change. leading by example...thats another story!
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

Corneliousrooster wrote:

facepalm

i realize when you compare where we are now compared to where they are now it seems enormous....but we JUST did this....very recently on the GRAND SCHEME of civilization!!!! i hardly think that puts us in a position to take our military around the world to force change. leading by example...thats another story!

a cetain poster on here hates muslims roooster no point in arguing with hatefull ppl , you get no where ,we all know the americans and us did bad things, in canada killing of natives was sport at one time, oh its just a savage who cares shoot it , but this certain poster wont admit to that, yet ppl this person has never met , is willing to go nuke them i think the word is hypocrite
GO CANUCKS GO

Return to “Canada”