Canadian officials ‘secretive’ on North American perimeter s

Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canadian officials ‘secretive’ on North American perimet

Post by Captain Awesome »

Who knows, may be Plato would be the first in line to ask good people of America about the birth certificate.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Ya - he'd ask: " What the hell's a birth certificate ? "
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

Corneliousrooster wrote:Who is crazier - the one the spouts the lunacy or the one who feels above it yet needs to belittle it every opportunity?

:rate10:
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves"
Edward R Murrow
Now a proud member of the NRA & Canadian Sport Shooting Association.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Corneliousrooster wrote:Who is crazier - the one the spouts the lunacy or the one who feels above it yet needs to belittle it every opportunity?

:137: Is this a trick question ?
pathos

Post by pathos »

i dont think any man could realy see the kind of enslavement back then that so many cant or just chose not to see today

i think alot of people who died for certain ideals of freedom would be spinning in their graves seeing the state of the world and the direction it is taking

its all prety orwelian to me
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

There was a meeting in Canada at the beginning of the year where American Secretary of State Hillary Clinton came to discuss this very topic. Maybe I should find it and post it for those conspiracyphobian's.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ok for those uneducated ones....it's easy for you to look up things. But you instead you mock those who warn you. As Steve points out my spelling sucks sometimes when I'm in a hurry. But I can look things up faster than typing and so can all you debunkers out there. It's easy.....

The North American Security Perimeter should be an election issue!

On Feb. 4, 2011 a joint declaration on border security perimeter was announced by Prime Minister Harper and President Obama. No debate took place in the House of Commons. There has been no public debate. So far, border security is not an election issue.

http://rabble.ca/news/2011/04/north-ame ... on-issue-0

And some more.....

Prime Minister Harper is expected to announce a "new" border agreement with the United States today that is being billed as the biggest leap in the Canada-U.S. relationship since the first free trade agreement. He will sign the deal alone, without permission from the Canadian public, without approval from Parliament. It's typical of his government's anti-democratic record and we shouldn't put up with it!

From media reports about the deal, there is no compromise. It could mean the wholesale adoption of U.S. security, surveillance, immigration, and military practices in return for a hollow promise of a "thinner" border for trade. The result will be two borders: one U.S. patrolled around the perimeter, the other a persistent irritant along the 49th parallel.

http://www.canadians.org/action/2011/bo ... urity.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I can see why it's secretive and why the debunkers won't look for any news on this. It took me about 6 pages of articles to find a Main Stream Media article on this meeting. They keep it well hidden.

National Post editorial board: Yes to the North American perimeter!

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 ... l-board-2/

AwakeFromDreamland
Fledgling

Post by AwakeFromDreamland »

Unfortunately it's not just a theory,yet some feel the need to stuff there feet into there mouths on this topic- one only has to look and you will find it .Its just not a mantra on the national news that's all.At least someone is covering this story in the US.I wouldn't under-estimate Alex Jones'/infowars audience exposure either,it is a verrry busy website .Quoted from http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/infowars.com
There are 2,114 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Infowars. The time spent in a typical visit to this site is roughly five minutes, with 90 seconds spent on each page view. The site's visitors view an average of 2.6 unique pages per day. Infowars.com can be found in the “Conservatism” category of internet sites. While we estimate that 67% of the site's visitors are in the US, where it is ranked #584, it is also popular in Ireland, where it is ranked #531(In Canada it rated 821).
Here are some easy to find(if you look) Canadian videos on this topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq5YX-DgSzM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9bDJv_dLU&feature=related
Endocannabinoid system "We are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies." "Cannabis kills cancer cells,people are not aware of that,they think cancer/cannabis - anti nausea.It's waay beyond that." Dr.Robert Melamede phD
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

I crossed into a communist countries and have vivid memory of razor wire & machine gun towers, border gaurds with machine guns I was told the border is mined. but these measures by the communists was not to keep people out, it was to keep them in.
There is two sides to any security measure imposed by government the one they talk about and say it will keep you safe and the one they don't.
Be vigilent you must see them both.
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves"
Edward R Murrow
Now a proud member of the NRA & Canadian Sport Shooting Association.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Return to “Canada”