Doc maker Michael Moore calls "Stop Harper" stunt an iconic

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Doc maker Michael Moore calls "Stop Harper" stunt an iconic

Post by Treblehook »

Canadian press today reports how Michael Moore has offered his opinion on the actions of the Page who protested Harper in the Senate during the reading of the Speech fro the Throne. You would think Moore would have enough to do fixing all that is going wrong in the United States, rather than sticking his fat nose in Canada's affairs.
FreeRights
Guru

Re: Doc maker Michael Moore calls "Stop Harper" stunt an ico

Post by FreeRights »

Treblehook wrote:Canadian press today reports how Michael Moore has offered his opinion on the actions of the Page who protested Harper in the Senate during the reading of the Speech fro the Throne. You would think Moore would have enough to do fixing all that is going wrong in the United States, rather than sticking his fat nose in Canada's affairs.

While I'm not supporting or opposing the "stunt" or Michael Moore's opinion, your biggest argument against him offering an opinion is making fun of his weight, and that's it?

Really?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

FreeRights wrote:
Treblehook wrote:Canadian press today reports how Michael Moore has offered his opinion on the actions of the Page who protested Harper in the Senate during the reading of the Speech fro the Throne. You would think Moore would have enough to do fixing all that is going wrong in the United States, rather than sticking his fat nose in Canada's affairs.

While I'm not supporting or opposing the "stunt" or Michael Moore's opinion, your biggest argument against him offering an opinion is making fun of his weight, and that's it?

Really?

And your point is????? My point was Michael Moore should be able to find enough issues in need of his attention in his own country. How could you possibly have missed that?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Treblehook wrote:
FreeRights wrote:

Really?

And your point is????? My point was Michael Moore should be able to find enough issues in need of his attention in his own country. How could you possibly have missed that?

I didn't miss that at all.

There's no reason that an entertainer should be limited to one side of the border. Kind of childish to deny a film maker commenting on issues he wants to comment on.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Canada”