Jason Kenney response to the boobs at Amnesty International

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Jason Kenney response to the boobs at Amnesty Internatio

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Bagotricks wrote:In your opinion a guy who has never worked within the realm of Human Rights, law and immigration is telling us "how it is" and a world organization that spends 100% of their time dealing with Humans rights and that doesn't have to worry about pleasing voters - is just full of BS. Ok then.

That's just it Bago - like the scum running the UN - the Amnesty International people are not elected - they don't have to account for their actions to voters or pretty much anybody - yet here these bozos are trying to tell a democratically elected government how to conduct their immigration policies. I am fine with them having an opinion, as much as it is a giant waste of time and resources considering how many "real" problems AI should be dealing with instead of this kind of nonsense, but their "opinion" in this case involves demanding that Canadian taxpayers pay for the prosecution of these human filth, and that's just wrong. They don't have the jurisidiction or the legal authority to tell the Canadian taxpayer that they should be footing the bill for these guys to be prosecuted. So we send them back - at least they aren't living off our social programs etc. As I said already - AI is caught in some ideological dreamworld where taxpayer money is somehow their domain, and that's just wrong. As Mr. Kenney said - worry about real problems in real scumhole countries - leave Canada alone - when we start jailing and torturing people then there is an issue worth AI's time. As it stands, they are just making up fake issues and relying on mush-heads in this country to support their views. Too bad there are so many mush-heads.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

What kind of war criminals are we talking about- the slobodan milosevic or omar kadr kind ?

While we have "men" like harper in power I will put my Canadian patriotism on hold, at times I'm ashamed to be represented by people like him.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xVK3xXf4Ws&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

around the 5 minute mark the commentators make the same point I made in my OP - that AI has been radicalized just like Greenpeace, and as such these once great organizations have lost their way and just become tools to be aimed at whatever foolish far-left nuttery of the day cause is, as opposed to focusing on real issues and actually helping people. Everyone should go back and read Bago's post where he listed all of the insane "issues" that Amnesty is chastistizing Canada for, and get a sense of what they are all about now. I just saw a commercial the other day for AI, in which of course they were asking for money, and there was no mention of any of the stupid "issues" that Bago listed, instead they showed a dissident in a prison cell, and made it sound like your donation was going to that guy. As per Bago, it isn't, instead its going towards far-left nuttery and political gamesmanship, and this latest nuttery regarding criticizing Canada for expelling war criminals is yet another symptom of this new far-left political bent that has infiltrated and polluted the once great organization that WAS Amnesty International.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

who cares? these organizations dont hold a candle to injustice of world governments and their taxing policies. in the end it doesnt matter what AI or greenpeace is doing. im more worried about what the world bank run government does in ottawa.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

sooperphreek wrote: im more worried about what the world bank run government does in ottawa.

dare I ask what this sentence is supposed to mean...sigh...

Return to “Canada”