Jack Layton ... RIP

heymac
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Jack Layton ... RIP

Post by heymac »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
heymac wrote:
When the NDP win the next election

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:

thanks for my Monday morning "jumpstart" laugh Heymac - that is comedy gold at its finest... :dyinglaughing:

Trust you to deflect what the point was. You do that alot.
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

heymac wrote:
heymac wrote:
When the NDP win the next election

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:

thanks for my Monday morning "jumpstart" laugh Heymac - that is comedy gold at its finest... :dyinglaughing:

Trust you to deflect what the point was. You do that alot.
:offtopic:
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

razzledazzle wrote:A farewell to Jack Layton

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/photos/1028#igImgId_15414

thank you for posting that.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

razzledazzle wrote:A farewell to Jack Layton

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/photos/1028#igImgId_15414

thank you for posting that.

You are so very welcome sir. :)
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

heymac wrote:
razzledazzle wrote:
I find nothing wrong with the tributes and the out-pouring of grief, this has nothing to with the NDP, but for a man who was for the people.

yet I have to admit I gagged when I heard that the City of Toronto was going to bathe the CN tower in orange light in "tribute" - nothing to do with the NDP eh? I guess the colour orange was purely a coicidence.

When the NDP win the next election I wonder if the postie uniform will change to orange like they changed to the CONS colours in the 80s under Mulroney?

By the time the NDP ever get a chance to form public policy, kids will ask: "Grandpa, what was a postie?"
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

RichardWede wrote:
heymac wrote:
razzledazzle wrote:
I find nothing wrong with the tributes and the out-pouring of grief, this has nothing to with the NDP, but for a man who was for the people.

yet I have to admit I gagged when I heard that the City of Toronto was going to bathe the CN tower in orange light in "tribute" - nothing to do with the NDP eh? I guess the colour orange was purely a coicidence.

When the NDP win the next election I wonder if the postie uniform will change to orange like they changed to the CONS colours in the 80s under Mulroney?

By the time the NDP ever get a chance to form public policy, kids will ask: "Grandpa, what was a postie?"

you would think by that point they wouldn't be new anymore, so they would change their name from "New Dumms" to just "Dumms".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Post by Bagotricks »

Less than 10 pages before it just turned into a NDP bashfest.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Bagotricks wrote:Less than 10 pages before it just turned into a NDP bashfest.

yup - but also 10 pages before someone had to start the NDP propaganda by saying the NDP was going to win the next election. Give me a break - there just aren't that many brain-dead idiots in this country, and thank goodness for that.
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

yup - but also 10 pages before someone had to start the NDP propaganda by saying the NDP was going to win the next election. Give me a break - there just aren't that many brain-dead idiots in this country, and thank goodness for that.

Saying the NDP is going to win the next election is hardly "propaganda"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Mr. Personality wrote:Saying the NDP is going to win the next election is hardly "propaganda"

yeah it is. Completely and totally propaganda. It also is on par with saying fairies are real and that you saw Ogopogo down at Gyro on the weekend.
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

Mr. Personality wrote:Saying the NDP is going to win the next election is hardly "propaganda"

yeah it is. Completely and totally propaganda. It also is on par with saying fairies are real and that you saw Ogopogo down at Gyro on the weekend.

None of those things are really propaganda.
Unless propaganda means "anything written ever".
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Mr. Personality wrote:

None of those things are really propaganda.
Unless propaganda means "anything written ever".

I think we should just agree to disagree on this one.
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

sure there is, they elected harper
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

I dunno, the Konservatives managed to win.
Calling yourself a libertarian today is a lot like wearing a mullet back in the nineteen eighties.
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist. Bishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara

Return to “Canada”