Hilarious CBC "infiltration" by Sun TV

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Hilarious CBC "infiltration" by Sun TV

Post by The Green Barbarian »

This is so funny!! Ezra Levant tries to go into the CBC building in Toronto, and is hassled and harrassed by CBC staffers and CBC security. Ezra is being his usual obnoxious self, but I have to laugh at the reaction by the CBC staff. Totally ridiculous but soooo funny. You can see how uncomfortable these people at the CBC are with dealing with the lowly public, who fund their jobs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-z8NXqYm4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Re: Hilarious CBC "infiltration" by Sun TV

Post by Bagotricks »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant

"From 2009 until 2010, Levant worked as a lobbyist for Rothman's Incorporated, a manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products"

So lets all get behind a Tobacco Lobbyist, because they have such tight morals and honest opinions!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Bagotricks wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant

"From 2009 until 2010, Levant worked as a lobbyist for Rothman's Incorporated, a manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products"

So lets all get behind a Tobacco Lobbyist, because they have such tight morals and honest opinions!

:dyinglaughing:

who cares? This somehow makes CBC less arrogant? What is the point of this post other than to distract from the actual topic? Nothing, is my guess. Oh Bago - so predictable.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Post by Bagotricks »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
who cares? This somehow makes CBC less arrogant? What is the point of this post other than to distract from the actual topic? Nothing, is my guess. Oh Bago - so predictable.

A tobacco lobbyist working for SUN TV has something "against" CBC.

If a tobacco lobbyist told me it was sunny out I would pack a umbrella, that would be the point.
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

I've never heard of Ezra Levant or Sun TV. I will say he's obnoxious and slightly arrogant, but he does admit it.
John Robson makes a tone of sense in his portion of that segment. Hockey Night in Canada is the only use I have for the CBC anymore and once they lose that we have a useless government network. I would hope more people would pay attention to the actual substance of the segment, unfortunately it looks as though some people have been distracted by the loudmouth host.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Bagotricks wrote:

A tobacco lobbyist working for SUN TV has something "against" CBC.

If a tobacco lobbyist told me it was sunny out I would pack a umbrella, that would be the point.

watch the video Bago - the CBC morons are the ones that are to be laughed at. All they had to do was handle Ezra with some professionalism and class, and instead they chose to sic their attack dogs on him. Who cares what Ezra did in the past - all you are doing is your usual "red herring" strategy to distract from the real point - the CBC is staffed by arrogant fools grown fat at the public teat, and can't handle it when a light is shined on them by the public.
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Post by Bagotricks »

Mr. Personality wrote:I've never heard of Ezra Levant or Sun TV. I will say he's obnoxious and slightly arrogant, but he does admit it.
John Robson makes a tone of sense in his portion of that segment. Hockey Night in Canada is the only use I have for the CBC anymore and once they lose that we have a useless government network. I would hope more people would pay attention to the actual substance of the segment, unfortunately it looks as though some people have been distracted by the loudmouth host.

Public news organizations are less biased than corporate controlled ones to say the least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_model

"The Propaganda model views the private media as businesses interested in the sale of a product — readers and audiences — to other businesses (advertisers) rather than that of quality news to the public. The theory postulates five general classes of "filters" that determine the type of news that is presented in news media. These five classes are:

1. Ownership of the medium
2. Medium's funding sources
3. Sourcing
4. Flak
5. Fear ideology

So who is paying SUN TV's bills? Who owns SUN TV? We all own CBC - and that's why they constantly win awards for journalistic integrity on the world stage while SUN TV employs tobbacco lobbyists and opinionated non-journalists.
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Post by Bagotricks »

The Green Barbarian wrote:watch the video Bago- the CBC morons are the ones that are to be laughed at. All they had to do was handle Ezra with some professionalism and class, and instead they chose to sic their attack dogs on him. Who cares what Ezra did in the past - all you are doing is your usual "red herring" strategy to distract from the real point - the CBC is staffed by arrogant fools grown fat at the public teat, and can't handle it when a light is shined on them by the public.

If you want people to treat you with professionalism and class, cutting down trees on live to TV to spite "Saint Suzuki" on Earth Day isn't the way to go about it. When you show up at the CBC after doing so, expect to be treated the way you act.

Here is CBC treating Ezra's old touring partner with professionalism and class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EjWeTMBZs
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Bagotricks wrote:
So who is paying SUN TV's bills? Who owns SUN TV? We all own CBC - and that's why they constantly win awards for journalistic integrity on the world stage while SUN TV employs tobbacco lobbyists and opinionated non-journalists.

more red herrings and deflection. BTW Bago - what awards for "journalistic integrity" on "the world stage" has the CBC won? SUN TV just launched a few months ago, and while not even on the Bell TV network, has been generating extremely respectable ratings. It just shows that Canadians want another news source other than the left-slanted nonsense they are subjected to from the CBC.

http://www.themarknews.com/articles/560 ... n-expected
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Bagotricks wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:watch the video Bago- the CBC morons are the ones that are to be laughed at. All they had to do was handle Ezra with some professionalism and class, and instead they chose to sic their attack dogs on him. Who cares what Ezra did in the past - all you are doing is your usual "red herring" strategy to distract from the real point - the CBC is staffed by arrogant fools grown fat at the public teat, and can't handle it when a light is shined on them by the public.

If you want people to treat you with professionalism and class, cutting down trees on live to TV to spite "Saint Suzuki" on Earth Day isn't the way to go about it. When you show up at the CBC after doing so, expect to be treated the way you act.

Here is CBC treating Ezra's old touring partner with professionalism and class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EjWeTMBZs

ha ha - the ultimate Bago red herring - dragging in Ann Coulter now into a discussion about the arrogance of the CBC. Wow Bago - yet another new low. Just pathetic.

BTW - if you are going to reference Ezra cutting down the tree on Earth Day - at least show the clip. It was freaking hilarious, and obviously has drawn the exact reaction (as evidenced by your repeated references) that Ezra intended from the uptight left-wing People out there who take themselves SOOO seriously, that they can't laugh at anything. I am soooo happy that you hate this video Bago - it means Ezra hit you right where it hurts - in your non-existent funnybone.

Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

Bagotricks wrote:
Mr. Personality wrote:I've never heard of Ezra Levant or Sun TV. I will say he's obnoxious and slightly arrogant, but he does admit it.

Public news organizations are less biased than corporate controlled ones to say the least.

I disagree with that and I still say the CBC is a useless, bloated dinosaur.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Anyone who has paid attention to The Sun knows that their organization is a joke. They're like a combination between TMZ and Fox News.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

fvkasm2x wrote:Anyone who has paid attention to The Sun knows that their organization is a joke. They're like a combination between TMZ and Fox News.

and yet they have a great following that is growing every day. As I said, Canadians were starving for something to offset the daily diet of left-wing sputem they were being fed by the CBC, and now they have it. Imagine if SUN TV was being given $1 billion a year of taxpayer cash!
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Post by Bagotricks »

Bagotricks wrote:

more red herrings and deflection. BTW Bago - what awards for "journalistic integrity" on "the world stage" has the CBC won? SUN TV just launched a few months ago, and while not even on the Bell TV network, has been generating extremely respectable ratings. It just shows that Canadians want another news source other than the left-slanted nonsense they are subjected to from the CBC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBC.ca#Awards
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

fvkasm2x wrote:Anyone who has paid attention to The Sun knows that their organization is a joke. They're like a combination between TMZ and Fox News.

and yet they have a great following that is growing every day. As I said, Canadians were starving for something to offset the daily diet of left-wing sputem they were being fed by the CBC, and now they have it. Imagine if SUN TV was being given $1 billion a year of taxpayer cash!

Fox has a great following in the US. They're still horribly biased, hypocritical, nonsensical, and wholly owned by corporations. Millions of people tune in every day to fill their brains with paranoid delusions of how the world will end if they don't keep letting corporations get away with metaphorical rape.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”