CBC's Vote Compass back - and biased as usual

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

CBC's Vote Compass back - and biased as usual

Post by The Green Barbarian »

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/brok ... 4595768001

The CBC is still playing their stupid games with these biased idiotic "polls" - when will these fools learn?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Veovis
Guru

Re: CBC's Vote Compass back - and biased as usual

Post by Veovis »

The second time around he gets 44%green 43% Conservative I think little fuzzy to read. I't just mathamatically calculating that he either really hates things - cbc =that to cons or LOVES everything = green, and since the answers were 50 50 in that range you got 50 50 result effectively.

However, ig you take the quiz honestly and lean more the the Cons side of things it does tend to tell you Liberal anyways.

HIs test, not truely conclusive though it does show flaws in the system. Loaded questions - most likely, will tent to tell a high % they are liberal even if they are not? - I bet it does.

The catch with surveys, and thats all this "compass is" is that if you hire the right person to write your survey, you will get the results you desire from the general public.

Add to that, that 78.63% of all statistics are simply made up on the spot and it's hard to tell whats accurate anymore.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: CBC's Vote Compass back - and biased as usual

Post by Glacier »

The first time he got Liberals, and the second time through the Liberals were dead last. Somehow he spins this into a rigged poll that gets you to vote Liberal by default. Sorry, I don't buy it. Sounds more like a case of the Liberals having less items in their platform, and thus, less topics with opinions.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”