RCMP officer 'scornful' of shooting report

Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Re: RCMP officer 'scornful' of shooting report

Post by Mr. Personality »

goatboy wrote:
Mr. Personality wrote:Do your own dirty work. You know as well as I do what you've said to me in the past. I'm done with your arrogance and ignorance.

That, my friend, is the typical response of someone who cannot back up their accusations.

Go looking for this post:
Woodenhead wrote:
Trunk-Monkey wrote:Open your mind.

Man, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. All I've seen from you the last 2 pages is a futile yet obvious attempt to shoehorn whatever Mr. P says into something that fits your preconceived notions.

and you'll find it.
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

Mr. Personality wrote:
goatboy wrote:
Mr. Personality wrote:Do your own dirty work. You know as well as I do what you've said to me in the past. I'm done with your arrogance and ignorance.

That, my friend, is the typical response of someone who cannot back up their accusations.

Woodenhead wrote:

Man, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. All I've seen from you the last 2 pages is a futile yet obvious attempt to shoehorn whatever Mr. P says into something that fits your preconceived notions.

and you'll find it.

Exactly how does that post have anything to do with this post...I think you are crossing the line on this one Mr P, even for you it seems you are pretty off base here. When someone posts a view point or an opinion that is not in line with yours you immediately call into question that persons integrity...one that you cannot speak to as you have no idea what that is. To suggest people are lying on a thread where everything that is said is quoted and available to be read by anyone is clearly a method to tarnish that persons integrity and deflect away from the subject at hand. Believe it or not but not everything that is posted in a thread that you also post in is not about you or your posts so stop taking everything so personal and stop with the personal attacks...it really is beneath you.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

Mr. Personality wrote:
goatboy wrote:

Woodenhead wrote:

and you'll find it.

So you can't find it then. OK.

Time to move on then. You can start to ignore me and my posts now like you promised you were going to.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
barnstorm55
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by barnstorm55 »

Scenario;

A vessel is torpedoed and issues a Mayday just prior to slipping beneath the waves. The aggressive vessel disappears into the night. A vessel is in the vicinity and hears the distress call but choses to disregard it. Days later it is determined that a lone survivor languished for 4 days and eventually succumbed to the elements.

Who is responsible for that loss? The aggressor attempted to kill the ships crew member but failed to do so. The nearby vessel, in failing to respond, sealed the fate of the lone survivor who later died. Could the vessels crew be described as complacent and apathetic in this hypothetical situation? There is a code amongst seafarers to respond at all cost.

How is this police officers failure to respond any different? Do they not have a code to serve and protect. Complacency is a killer in most any workplace including public service. You will not convince me that if this officer done their job as required that that women would not be alive today.

You can insert all the suppositions you like into the actual situation. The fact is, there was a call for help and it was ignored. There are few things more representing of human decency than a speedy response to a cry for help, particularly when it is something you have promised to do.

KL3, I respect the fact that you respond when queried about your posts and opinions.
Spelling? Grammar? Dilligaf? Mmmmmmmm...Turkey water.
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

KL3-Something wrote:
Mr. Personality wrote:
goatboy wrote:

Woodenhead wrote:

and you'll find it.

Time to move on then. You can start to ignore me and my posts now like you promised you were going to.

Unfortunately, I find it difficult to ignore arrogance and ignorance. You realize I just quoted that, right. That would mean I found it.
Is ignoring the evidence in front of you an RCMP tactic, or did you come up with that all on your own?

If you really need your hand held, then here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29859&start=825

Follow that and you will find your arrogance. of course, your post above was enough of an example of your arrogance.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Mr. Personality wrote:
If you really need your hand held, then here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29859&start=825

Follow that and you will find your arrogance. of course, your post above was enough of an example of your arrogance.

I think you're getting KL3 and Trunk Monkey mixed up. That link didn't have any posts from KL3 on the page you linked to.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

Mr. Personality wrote:
KL3-Something wrote:
Mr. Personality wrote:
goatboy wrote:

Woodenhead wrote:

and you'll find it.

Unfortunately, I find it difficult to ignore arrogance and ignorance. You realize I just quoted that, right. That would mean I found it.
Is ignoring the evidence in front of you an RCMP tactic, or did you come up with that all on your own?

I went to that link. Then I had to go back another 10 pages to find the last post that I'd put on that thread (i thought the Mods had gonged it and didn't realized that they'd moved it). And in those last few posts of mine I was back and forth with Sn0man and MAPearce. I don't see anything between you and I.

Are you confusing me with someone else perhaps?

As an investigator one tactic that I do like to employ before running my mouth (or fingers) off is to have my facts straight first. How about you?
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.

Return to “Canada”