BlackBerry maker CEOs step down as pressure mounts

Static
Guru

Re: BlackBerry maker CEOs step down as pressure mounts

Post by Static »

So you are stating you can talk the talk, but not walk the walk? I will have you know RIM is my only trade, the remainder of my portfolio are long-term holds. And , if you knew how to read financial
Statements properly, you would realize RIM is not a pump and dump.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Static wrote:So you are stating you can talk the talk, but not walk the walk? I will have you know RIM is my only trade, the remainder of my portfolio are long-term holds. And , if you knew how to read financial
Statements properly, you would realize RIM is not a pump and dump.

:dyinglaughing: And this coming from someone who is not even liscensed to provide advice and works out of his home.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

That's right...I get to work out of my house. :sillygrin:
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

nice play static i wish u luck with rim.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

RIM up another 10% this morning and Apple down... :triedtothink:
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

ya where r all the ppl who were telling u how dumb u r lol
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Static wrote:RIM up another 10% this morning and Apple down... :triedtothink:

So why would you fixate on a daily movement and feel it necessary to only post the positive gain days while conveniently forgetting about the negative days? If you were investing, as you have claimed, based on fundamentals, rather than day trading then it doesn't really matter what has happened in the last hour and a half.
Regardless, that's good and I hope you make some money off it. Canada needs a successful tech company so hopefully they can survive.
You and 71 others Like this post
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

maybe he just gets excited when hes up . kinda like a bad poker player
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

LANDM wrote:So why would you fixate on a daily movement and feel it necessary to only post the positive gain days while conveniently forgetting about the negative days? If you were investing, as you have claimed, based on fundamentals, rather than day trading then it doesn't really matter what has happened in the last hour and a half.

I do not day trade. I mention trading days such as these because they are abnormal. Most large movements have been down as a result of shorting. This bounce is a result of people covering their shorts. And yes, based on fundamentals, RIM is still over 50% undervalued...even without the new phone.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

RIM says 1,600 North American businesses in BlackBerry 10 training program

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/01/17/rim-says-1600-north-american-businesses-in-blackberry-10-training-program/

:nyah: Not a bad start :discodance:

The stock is going to $40
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The stock has finally reached the price I bought it at. Six months ago I was not very confident I would see that day. I'm not convinced it will go to $40, but I will hold on for now.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Glacier wrote:The stock has finally reached the price I bought it at. Six months ago I was not very confident I would see that day. I'm not convinced it will go to $40, but I will hold on for now.

I need to check my account but I am still out of the red on it in my won account. I am in the black in most of the managed accounts though. I am not worried. They have made some huge cost cuts in the last year. These should begin to show up in earnings in the next 2 quarters and will help push the stock price higher.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

RIM will enable BlackBerry email on iPhone and Android – Misek

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/01/18/rim-will-allow-corporate-email-on-iphone-and-android-misek/

Homeowner, this is for you! :discodance:

"Prominent RIM analyst sends shares soaring after predicting the stock could more than triple to $56 if the BlackBerry 10 is a success " :nyah:
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Homeowner: Bank of Nova Scotia is recommending RIM. They released a report saying bB10 is better than Apple on many aspect.

Oh professional Financial Advisor, perhaps you need to listen to this young buck.

1 for Static. 0 for Homeowner and many more. :nyah: S-M-R-T , I am so smart. :sillygrin:

Return to “Canada”