Post by theyeti »

rim is back blackberry 10 is gonna make it happen
Static
Guru

Re: BlackBerry maker CEOs step down as pressure mounts

Post by Static »

I hope so. I like to see CDN corps do well. I will
Be making the switch.

Edit to add: on December 20th I said that RIM would hit $18 by the end of January. Two Bits xxyz and Homieowner all doubted it. RIM hit it yesterday. :sillygrin:
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Static wrote:I hope so. I like to see CDN corps do well. I will
Be making the switch.

Edit to add: on December 20th I said that RIM would hit $18 by the end of January. Two Bits xxyz and Homieowner all doubted it. RIM hit it yesterday. :sillygrin:

You seem to forget that I bought in under 10 and am riding this expected wave as well. The only thing I am reconsidering is that my exit point and subsequent short will be at a higher level. I am loving this stock for making me good coin in both directions.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

:coffeecanuck: sure you are mr MBA. You were shorting it too were you not? What price are you going to sell it?
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Static wrote::coffeecanuck: sure you are mr MBA. You were shorting it too were you not? What price are you going to sell it?

Ya, I shorted it before. Told you that. Also told you when I bought again. Haven't decided on a price point to sell yet. Also told you that. Think it has some legs yet. More self serving analyst hype and pump to come. I also told you this stock was a play for me, not an investment. What parts are you not understanding? Made money when it dropped and am going to make more on this bounce.....already doubled my coin in what, a month. You on the other hand just rode it lower and are now still underwater on the way up. I know i'll be paying capital gains on this one. You? Not so sure.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Static
Guru

Post by Static »

How very perfect of you Twobits... :dyinglaughing: Recommend a stock to me, if you dare.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Static wrote:How very perfect of you Twobits... :dyinglaughing: Recommend a stock to me, if you dare.

No, far from perfect. This stock is just such an easy play. I also told you before that I don't recommend stocks in forums like these. I leave that to the pumpers like yourself. I would venture a guess that I have been trading stocks longer than you have been alive. You on the other hand probably don't even remember the days whe you actually had to phone a broker to do a trade. Go back to your bedroom and check your portfolio.....there was some big news today I am sure you missed.

theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

u 2 r funny . i think u guys should buy a cpl rounds and decide over a few drinks who is rite
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Towbits simply liked my assessment of RIM and played it. He has no recomendations because he is unable to think for himself, otherwise he would recommend a stock on theses forums to shut me up! :sillygrin:
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

It's over $18. Shouldn't you be shorting RIM today?
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Static wrote:It's over $18. Shouldn't you be shorting RIM today?

Nope, I'm looking for 20 to 23 to cash out. Maybe less if it doesnt get there by release date. Will wait on a short position until the consumer speaks.

Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Let me know when you sell-off and start to short.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Static wrote:Let me know when you sell-off and start to short.

Sold yesterday at 16

Static
Guru

Post by Static »

:coffeecanuck: sure you did. I bet your shorting today too.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Static wrote::coffeecanuck: sure you did. I bet your shorting today too.

What is it wth you? You asked in the previous post to tell you when I sold.........I did. Am not taking a short position at this time. GET IT??? You can't be pizzed at me for doubling the obvious play just because you to need a higher price to hit black. That's rather petty. We have different investment styles. Get over it.

Return to “Canada”